You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:18:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gender Swap story looking for a partner  (Read 102 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Gender Swap story looking for a partner
« on: September 03, 2016, 01:22:14 PM »
Hello All:

I'm looking to do something that I haven't done before, but seems like it could be a fun, challenging role.

I don't have a lot of a story, or details for it, but My character, a womanizing romeo has pissed off the wrong people and in some way that he doesn't understand, wakes up one moring as not only a woman, but a woman with a life, history, family and problems that he can only guess at. The question is, how does he and the spouse/boyfriend/etc deal with things. Does he try to tell the hubby that he's not his wife? Does he try to just get through things and find a way out, or is there some mix of things? What does he do about a daughter who's more than a little sexy and would, normally, be just the kinda girl he would charm out of her pants?

I see a lot of potential complications, pitfalls and humor in such a story and I'm hoping for a partner who would bring their own thoughts and ideas to the discussion so that things aren't just about one character or too predictable for them.

If you're interested, send me a PM. As long as the swap is in place, I'll work with anyone on a completely new idea that fits both of our interest!