You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:05:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a partner for a long term, hopefully intriguing story concept.  (Read 201 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Throughout time there have been stories, legends, myths of love so true that it defies the Gods themselves and dares to transend death; of love immortal and never ending... but what if it wasn't just a story, a legend or even a myth?

Long, long ago... before the Roman Republic... before the pyrimids laid shadows upon the sands... before even Atlantis fell... A Princess found such a love in the form of a stable-boy. A forbidden thing that could of resulted in far worse than a head leaving it's shoulders or stones in a plaza for the sin... But, these two refused to give up their love and in the deep darkness of a horse's stall, consummated their love.. and dared even the Gods to gainsay how true and strong that it was.. and the Gods took exception.

To test this love so true and so inbreakable; a bond so lasting that the will of an entire pantheon could not sunder it... so they cursed it.

For the rest of time, the two would have to prove again and again how true and pure their love would be. For life after life, they would seek only that which they had dared and if ever they failed, tragedy would befall all that they held dear... yet they would not be spared their trial. In each life that they lived, they would search for each other, discover anew and rebuild their perfect love or risk all that they loved in trade for that single lifetime.... while the Gods were cruel in their curse and demanded a challenge each time, one was not so  blind and gave them a single blessing. They would know each other upon sight, if not by name, by the feelings in their hearts. The challenge would remain, but they would have a chance. And, so the long, long series of lifetimes began.

They did not always succeed, of course. Sometimes, they never found each other... sometimes, death took one before the other knew his or her touch... Once, the two lovers touched, but did not know. Each time, they must find each other, they must rebuild their love and consummate it again.

Sometimes, they had decades together, sometimes days. In the 19th century, she had been the daughter of a plantation owner and he a new slave... in 1912, they had met aboard an ocean liner only to drown a few days later... once, he had been a german soldier and she a resistance fighter... a brother and a sister... a parent and a child, royalty and peasant, a priest and a whore, every combination that could be conceived over a hundred lifetimes... what will it be this time?

Obviously, this could go in a dozen different directions, and I'm very open to anything that a potential partner would like to offer up. There must be some complication, some hurdle for them to overcome, but in the end, their love will continue. I'm willing to play either role and the level of sexual content is open to discussion, although I would like to focus at least as much on the story as the sexual content. I imagine things like flash-backs to previous lives and experiences, rocky roads and conflicts... issues and challenges to overcome on what is a fairly normal life. Even true love, afterall, doesn't mean that things are always easy... life is messy, afterall.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in talking about the potential, drop me a PM and I'll be happy to talk about it.

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Seeking a partner for a long term, hopefully intriguing story concept.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 07:46:26 AM »
bumping.