You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:03:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a slice of life story.  (Read 125 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a slice of life story.
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:05:05 AM »
As a general rule, I love slice of life stories and the discovery of just living and experiencing life in all of it's variations can be an adventure all on it's own.

So, I'm looking for just such a storyline with someone who might be interested in the same. The exact makeup of the story is open to discussion, but what I would like to find included  in the story are:

Some romance - A little romance is always something to see planted and grow. Little things that lets someone know that they're loved and wanted.

Passion - Nothing like feeling the emotions of the moment; be it lust, anger, heat or even frustration, it's all part of life.

Creativity - Nothing is as much fun as just being a little surprised from time to time and having to figure out how the character might deal with it... and it doesn't have to always be sexual or dramatic to be fun!

Sex - Well, we are on E for a reason and a little, or a lot, of intimate moments are a welcome addition to a story about living... even some kinkiness and out and out perversion aren't outside of the range of interest.

Drama - No, not like a soap opera, but having some rough spots makes life interesting. Not looking for an always bright day and rose gardens, so a little trouble isn't unwelcome.