You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:44:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for something kinda specific  (Read 144 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for something kinda specific
« on: July 03, 2016, 01:12:50 PM »
In the past, D/S storylines really haven't worked for me for one more or less consistent reason; it's only been about the smut and not a lot of story or plot to keep it interesting. I think that it's also lacked some lines and that's probably due to my lack of understanding of the subject matter.

So, what I would like to do is to find a partner, male or female, to introduce my female character to a previously unknown submissive streak and take her into the life of a slave and work it into a somewhat twisted slice of life story about my character, her master/mistress and just how far things can go with a story to hold everything together.

I'm fairly open to kinks and fetishes as well as some extreme elements. There are some things that I might want to see included, but if any of them would be involved would be up to the interest of my partner and I'll discuss them with him/her. The real life sex of my partner is, by the way, has no bearing on the sex of the character.

I have a couple of story ideas, but I also want to hear your own, so again, I'll discuss with interested people and see if something comes together.

Something that I'm going to insist on this time; something that never seems to happen, is that my partner and I spend some fairly significant time working on characters, details and the overall story/plot before the first IC plot is put up... I feel that everytime that I've gotten rushed into a story, it's failed because we've forgone the opportunity to further discuss things before hand and it falls apart as a result. So, be ready to communicate both before and during the writing and I know that we can create something that we'll want to write!

If interested, or just curious, please PM me and I hope that we can come up with something that'll be fun and interesting to write.