You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:43:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Yet another personality test  (Read 1128 times)

Offline LiliasTopic starter

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Yet another personality test
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 10:56:16 AM »
None of them called to me. What does that say?

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:21:29 AM »
Kinda with Inki here - Technically, I would have chosen the black and white one, but only for the purposes of creating one with a color palette that wasn't among the other offerings.

Offline LiliasTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:37:15 AM »
I found that my choice had little to do with colours and nearly everything to do with the pattern itself.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »
The colors and the shape both resonate with me. :-)

Red/Brown/White: Determined, energetic, enthusiastic, impatient, impulsive, bold, anger, aggressive, anxiety, charismatic, materialistic, nervous, passionate, powerful, unforgiving, inner strength, powerful, high energy, fiery, sexual, strong-willed, grounded, new beginnings.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:43:34 AM by Beguile's Mistress »

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 01:10:14 PM »
Kinda with Inki here - Technically, I would have chosen the black and white one, but only for the purposes of creating one with a color palette that wasn't among the other offerings.
To me they were just so much visual noise. Each one was just... there. None of them just said, "I'm the one you'd pick."

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 02:22:08 PM »
I chose this one.

Red/Lilac/Pink/Blue/Yellow: Sensual, feminine, beauty, love, light, emotional, healthy, refreshing, energizing, tender, sensitive, creativity, affectionate, artistic, intuitive, strong spiritual energy, mystical, ethereal, awakening, aware, wisdom, compassionate, organized, laughter, joy, happiness, togetherness, soul connections, positive, blossoming.

Offline Beautiful Mystery

• Beautifully Mysterious Woman ∫ Beemer ∫ The Caroline Channing to Sofia's Max Black ∫ Sakura's Chickaboo
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • There is a wild side behind this innocent face ;)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 11:24:31 AM »
I chose this one.

Red/Lilac/Pink/Blue/Yellow: Sensual, feminine, beauty, love, light, emotional, healthy, refreshing, energizing, tender, sensitive, creativity, affectionate, artistic, intuitive, strong spiritual energy, mystical, ethereal, awakening, aware, wisdom, compassionate, organized, laughter, joy, happiness, togetherness, soul connections, positive, blossoming.

I chose that one as well Amber. I did like a few others but I think all of the colors got me. Bright and all the colors! xD

Offline Lurking

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 11:27:31 AM »
This one stood out for me.

Lilac/Blue/Black/White: Clairvoyant, depth, intuitive, inspired, artistic, awareness, communicator, empathetic, inspirers, intuitive, leader, performer, philosophical, psychic power, philosophical, spiritual growth, visionary, dreamer, imaginative, vitality, stability, idealistic, musical, magical, harmony, devotion, tranquility, limitless, expressive.

Offline cinza

• Mindset of a Queen. Heart of a Warrior.
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • porcelain, ivory, steel.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 11:32:13 AM »
Yellow/Black/White: Analytical, awakened, content, easy-going, free, friendly, platonic love, good intentions, good communicator, happiness, delight, intelligence, leader, no attachments, optimistic, hopeful, positive, spiritual, creativity, ambitious, cheerful, opinionated, fulfilled, perceptive, change, strength.

Very interesting.

Offline Eikichi

• #LazyMuse. Lifelong Insomniac. Needing Inspiration..
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Shall I pleasure your body, or your mind?
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 11:41:28 AM »
Hmmn. I'm not sure it fits to a T, but its decently accurate.

Red/Brown/White: Determined, energetic, enthusiastic, impatient, impulsive, bold, anger, aggressive, anxiety, charismatic, materialistic, nervous, passionate, powerful, unforgiving, inner strength, powerful, high energy, fiery, sexual, strong-willed, grounded, new beginnings.

Offline QueenMaleficent

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 10:16:07 PM »

Oh yes, this is definitely me.

Offline Cassandra LeMay

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 02:31:18 AM »
Green/White/Black: Animal lover, enjoys the outdoors, balance, healer, healthy, in tune with nature, peace, passionate, renewal, rebirth, need for security, connection, nurture, health, good communicator, caring, considerate, compassionate, emotional, empathetic, other-worldly, dreamer, adventurous, explorer, growth, heart-centered.

I am not sure how much that really is me, but it certainly fits how I like to think of myself.

Offline SmokingCamels

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 05:53:01 PM »
The colors and the shape both resonate with me. :-)

I'm with the Beguiling Mistress on this one.  That's the one I chose.

That said, I also agree with the others who said none of them particularly jumped out at them.  Because none of them jumped out at me, either.  This one was a knee jerk reaction because it was different than the others by being bright but not difficult on the eyes.  When I took a minute to actually look at them though, I came to the conclusion that I didn't like any of them and would throw them all back.  No.  Eww.  Just too much going on. 

Offline Blythe

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2016, 10:19:23 PM »
This one was the one that caught my eye first and that I liked the most.

Orange/Yellow/White/Black: Advanced spiritually, adventurous, free spirit, creative, analytical, healthy, honest, kind, leader, outgoing, powerful, stamina, strength, teacher, vitality, creative, content, intelligent, adaptable, etheric, gifted, intuitive, nurturing, psychic, sensitive, spiritual, satisfaction, successful,talented, anxiety, protective, guarded, dignity, pride, courageous.

Offline Shouron

• Wanderer of Dreams
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Words, like eyes, are windows to the soul.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 10:39:27 PM »
Yep, the same goes for me Blythe. That or the Monochrome one. I had a hard time choosing, but the one with color defined me far better than the one without.

Offline DahliaBlossom

• Power Bottom - Alpha Personality - Brat - Lover of all things Horror and Gothic
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • You couldn't kill me if you tried for 100 years.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 09:44:22 PM »

Green/White/Black: Animal lover, enjoys the outdoors, balance, healer, healthy, in tune with nature, peace,
passionate, renewal, rebirth, need for security, connection, nurture, health, good communicator, caring, considerate,
compassionate, emotional, empathetic, other-worldly, dreamer, adventurous, explorer, growth, heart-centered.

Yup, pretty much.

Offline JanesAddiction

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 07:56:06 PM »
As soon as I saw this one I knew this one was the one that called to me, it was also the last one I saw;

Before that I was thinking maybe this one but it was a weaker connection I was unsure of as opposed to the other one where I immediately went "Yes that's the one."

Lilac/Blue/Black/White: Clairvoyant, depth, intuitive, inspired, artistic, awareness, communicator, empathetic, inspirers, intuitive, leader, performer, philosophical, psychic power, philosophical, spiritual growth, visionary, dreamer, imaginative, vitality, stability, idealistic, musical, magical, harmony, devotion, tranquility, limitless, expressive.

Offline MaverickKane

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 05:32:24 AM »

I don't like to say it's me but, so much of it is. But hey, matches up pretty much with what my zodiac says about me. Go Scorpio. Haha.

Offline Shekinah

• The sweet kitteh / Bouncing ball of energy/ Chocolate and tea addict/Hug and Cuddle slut
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • The man of my dreams is a girl!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 05:40:29 AM »
I chose this one:

Red/Brown/White: Determined, energetic, enthusiastic, impatient, impulsive, bold, anger, aggressive, anxiety, charismatic, materialistic, nervous, passionate, powerful, unforgiving, inner strength, powerful, high energy, fiery, sexual, strong-willed, grounded, new beginnings

I love the colors and the look of the Mandala and well everything it says is kinda well perfect description of me  :o
Is kinda freaky.

Online RampantDesires

• Certified Sass-hat ❣ Tumblr Junkie ❣ Goddess of Code ❣ Least Helpful Helper ❣ Queen of Procrastination
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • As reason clouds my eyes with splendor fading
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 04:31:59 PM »
Yello isn't usually one of my favorite colors, but I quite liked this one for some reason O.o

Yellow/Black/White: Analytical, awakened, content, easy-going, free, friendly, platonic love, good intentions, good communicator, happiness, delight, intelligence, leader, no attachments, optimistic, hopeful, positive, spiritual, creativity, ambitious, cheerful, opinionated, fulfilled, perceptive, change, strength.