You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:41:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a sexy hunky gypsy werewolf prince ;) (F for dom M character)  (Read 187 times)

Online LamentingQuillTopic starter

Okay, this is a little rough draft and I imagine it will get ironed out once I find a partner for it, so I'll just lay out what I was thinking thus far:

Young woman living on an isolated Montana farm with her family, the crops have been really bad lately and they are very seriously financially struggling... the girl however is unaware that the failings crops is the result of a gypsy curse cast by a powerful and very large pack of werewolves... very pissed off werewolves...

A long, long time ago the land upon which the farm sits was given to the girl's family in exchange for a promise... you see, the heroine's family is one of the type of bloodlines that werewolves craving growing numbers just love... the women down her father's side of the family are super highly fertile...

So when the heroine's ancestor was down on his luck, these gypsy werewolves took pity on him and made him promise that in exchange for his life to become as fertile as the fields will be, he must make them a promise... that one day he would provide one of their royal line a mate...

The werewolves have waited so patiently, but ever since the deal was struck, all the children born of the ancestor's bloodline were males... until her...
She had finally come of age to be mated to the son of the current Alpha of the gypsy wolf tribe, there is just one problem... the current patriarch of the ancestor's bloodline is refusing to pay up... hence the curse put on the fields to attempt a little... well persuasion...

When it doesn't work... they decide is enough is enough, they'll just go and fetch the girl themselves...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:56:10 PM by LamentingQuill »