You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: d10 Dungeon Challenge|Persistent Dungeon|Monsterboy/girl'd onDefeat  (Read 451 times)

Offline JezabelleTopic starter

The SystemCharacter Creation\Sheet.

The Pitch IC:
An ancient wizard has built a tower-dungeon and openly challenged any who wish to enter it.  If they can make it through they shall be granted life eternal--but if they cannot, he turns them into new additions to the dungeon.  His magicks continually grow the dungeon, and rooms are added for conquered foes, the ground raised to add more floors as necessary.

The Pitch OOC:
Play a quick dungeon crawl with persistent elements in the form of characters getting monster girl\boy'd.  Can return with descendants/do co-op tag team if you're p'interested.  We can make an OOC thread if needs be, to keep this one from getting too bump'd for a board with infrequent posts.
There's a further meta element in that if you turn back and leave, the dungeon does not get re-configured and the map is kept here: the adventurer's knowledge is shared.  If someone loses and gets monsterboy/girl'd, the jig's up.
It'll be played as a series of one-on-one games, generally, to keep the clip quick and see many people served.  Think of it as a... dungeon time-share?  Rotisserie timetable?

The List:
0.  Ryogen's Run (Current)

Hall of Immortals:
1st.
2nd.
3rd.

Current Map:
~
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:46:34 PM by Jezabelle »

Online wigglebiscuit

Do we get to play our monstergirl and face off against newcomers?

Do we get to play our monstergirl and face off against newcomers?

Ideally yes.  It could take some time though so it'll be abrogated, that is to say, you'll rp at each other, queue up 3 turns at a time, I'll narrate how that goes, and then three more turns.

Edit: you can also have me run it, also-also getting Monstergirl'd mutates your stats and gives you new moves.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 09:00:57 PM by Jezabelle »

Online wigglebiscuit

I'm down for giving this a go!

I'm down for giving this a go!

Awesome!   Sent you a PM.

Anyone interested should check this out:

If you'd like to be a race other than human, typically they get +10 more base to a stat and then -10 to one other stat.  The differences can be more extreme than that however.  Also, I'm here to discuss/develop your gear and "Unique Attributes" as you like so y'can have your own special snowflake :3

You can either roll 2d10 and get +20 per stat or spend 65 points (1:1) across these stats atop the +20 base.  Make all your rolls to
My ID
.  You can re-roll as much as you like  O:)

This is the simplest charSheet, feel free to embelish.
Code: [Select]
[floatright][img width=300][/img][/floatright]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]: (ask me about this beforehand if you want to have racially calculated statbloc)
[b]Racial Description[/b]: (for non-generics or exposition)

[b]Backstory[/b]: (explain who you are and where you're from)

WS  |  BS  |  S  |  T  |  Ag  |  Int  |  WP  |  Fel
XX   |  XX  | XX | XX|  XX  |  XX  |  XX  |  XX

Wounds:
Insanity Points: 0

Inventory: (will discuss in pm)
Equipped: (same)

Unique Attributes: (special mechanical things about your character, decided avec moi)