Welcome and thank you for looking! Looking to get a bit of a break from my usual position as story GM (F or M) and looking to be pampered a bit. I'm favouring system games over free-form (but only by a very
thin margin) and would like explore an imaginary world of your devising (it doesn't have to be elaborate or prepared; we can do it on the go). I'm raring for something sci-fantasy based, with heavier emphasis on the fantasy side of things, but pure fantasy is good as well.
I'm leaning a little towards the side of an engaging story than meaningless smut, but am prepared to actually let the flow of the story determine how much there is.
The following are not absolutes (nor are the comprehensive), so you can pick and choose and see what you can come up with.Systems I'm Familiar with:
Character Ideas I'd like to play (all male):
- Pathfinder (would like to work on a gestalt character; mythic too if possible)
- D&D 3.5, 4, and 5 (still shaky on 5)
- BESM 3rd Edition
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition
- Conan the RPG 2nd Edition (rare, but would really like!)
- FATE Core & Accelerated
- Human/Aasimar forced from small-time living by disaster/great destiny.
- Half-elf spellsword mercenary in nation-building, racial intrigue plot.
- NE Drow exile from underdark adapting to life on surface (with alignment change to NG or CG; but this ain't no Drizzt Do'Urden!).
- Tiefling trying to shake off/outrun his fiendish heritage; struggles between light and dark.
- Disgraced Elven noble making his way in non-elven lands.
- Wolf-type Kitsune shapechanger seeking adventure from his isolated upbringing, getting swept up in bigger events; reluctant hero.
- Combinations of the above?
- Dark gritty plots/adventures.
- Action, battles, wars.
- Pathfinder Golarion, Forgotten Realm's Faerun, or Eberron. Or ideas based thereupon.
- Travelling an epic world, or, conversely working within a localised area with a lot going on in it (think Gravity Falls)
- Fantastic medieval, asian, arabic, and norse settings.
- Unexplored lands, ancient ruins, deserts, mighty mountains, old decadent cities, nordic/polar regions, primeval forests/jungles.
- Demons, aberrations, and/or servants of evil depraved gods as villains.
- Impreg/Breeding (this one comes as a very high craving!).
- Vanilla romances, on & off romances, tempestuous romances.
- Religious sex - on an altar, sacred prostitution, as part of prophecy, overseeing cultists chanting prayers, etc...
- Multiple sexual partners (one by one over the course of an adventuring career, but occasional 3-somes are good as well).
- Females (main staple of partners): Heroines, coy maidens, herm/futa, lusty barmaids, anthros, assassins, ordinary women (i.e. doesn't have to look like a supermodel with a 36-24-36 figure), scheming noblewomen, farm/naive girls, prostitutes, barbarians, evil priestesses and sorceresses, middle-aged/older women (28+), demons/devils, orcs/half-orcs, shapeshifting hags, etc...
- Males (femme crossdressers/traps/slender androgynous pretty men): Stable hands, servants, males with confused sexuality (bi-/gay-curious), bards, anthros, shemales, prostitutes, males caught masquerading as females (such as a spy or someone wanting to feel the exhilaration of being well treated), younger men (17-23), sex slaves, dancers.
Always prepared to discuss ideas and how we can make things work so be they silly or dark, feel free - I work from Light to Extreme, though I only dip my toes lightly in BDSM. My O/Os in my signature is always a good guide. Hope to hear from you guys!