I always say that I will not GM any of these... and end up lying. Let's hope this time I am not. I am willing to help set it all up, but I don't want to do the GM duties of character sheet review, advertisement, etc.
Let me be forward about a few things that would keep me interested:
- Fast paced groups, that means that I get to post once a week, at least.
- Sandbox games, system-less (mostly because I don't know any system anymore), with the occasional GM events.
- Multiple threads game. Games that have everyone in the same thread no matter where they are feel messy to me, and has me see the "new" tag with a sense of dread.
- Multiple paragraph (more than 1, 3 is better)
- Can be centered about smut, as long as there is room for something else to RP. If it's just a match-and-smut game, it's not for me.
- Has to have a good heterosexual ratio, or be in need of F characters. I wouldn't join or keep interested in a game where my character has no potential partner.
Now, on to the cravings.1. Something loosely based around Lost
A group of strangers are stranded and have to figure out a way to survive together.
2. Something loosely based of Vampire Academy
- An island, just like the show although I've seen a handful of scattered episodes
- A building in a world that seems otherwise empty of people
- Something along the line of Left Behind. Where all those not pure and believing in god remain, but everyone else is taken away.
I am about to read the books, all I have to go on at the moment is the movie. I do like the idea of Dhampir bonding with Moroi to protect them from Strogoi, I am not overly fond of the Academy idea. I feel it's been done over and over again. Maybe some Moroi-owned big corporation so that it would be a work place that is everyone's common grounds rather than an Academy?3. A Harry Potter game that allows me a specific character
I am willing to create a teacher, if this character of mine finds a home.
Meet Margaret Goyle, otherwise known as Maggie to most, and as the traitor to most Slytherin. You see, although she is a Goyle, raised by parents that have aligned with Voldemort in the past, the sorting hat put her among Gryffindor, and if not for the fact that she's not fully integrated into the house due to distrusts bred by her name, Maggie never felt more at home and among like-minded people. She'd be the white sheep of her black family, intelligent and with a bright personality, but plagued with a mousy behavior, a lack of self-confidence, and a chip on her shoulder to prove that she does belong in Gryffindor.
4. Children of the Earth (Jean M. Auel's book series
I had a group based around this series once and I loved it. Sadly, it lost a few players due to real life and the game died. I'd love to play the member of a clan, a young woman who has come of age, is looking for a potential mate.
I'm sure I'll think of something else, but these are my current cravings.