You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:49:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I just wanted to share some good news with everyone  (Read 230 times)

Offline FurgieTopic starter

I just wanted to share some good news with everyone
« on: November 06, 2015, 08:19:30 PM »
So for several years now, I've been working on a small project of mine.  It recently exploded into a larger project, and I finally have a plan in place on how to finish it.  If all goes well, I'll have the first Arch done by this time next year.  That project?

Tales of Soltir (Title Art in the link)

ToS is a TTRPG Ruleset and Setting that I am writing, pretty much solo.  I'm getting other artists to help with the art, and I may have a writer to do blurbs, but for the most part it's all me on it.  I've been in a rough patch on my life, so I haven't felt motivated, but now I do.

Anyway, just wanted to share this, feel free to ask me questions about it.

Offline Ariel

Re: I just wanted to share some good news with everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »
Having motivation for something you enjoy is always good news. Glad to hear you're excited to get this off of the ground. Best of luck to you!

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: I just wanted to share some good news with everyone
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 07:57:08 PM »
Good luck with your project.  Working through to the end can bring tremendous satisfaction.  I hope it all works out for you the you wan! :-)