You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:11:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Firefly, Cortex Plus system game!  (Read 305 times)

Offline wanderTopic starter

Firefly, Cortex Plus system game!
« on: November 01, 2015, 07:09:19 PM »
Hello!

I love Firefly and I'm sure a whole bunch of people here do too, so I thought I'd see if I could find all you Browncoats out there that may be interested in a game of the Firefly system rpg. I own the corebook and the supplements and I was really looking to play as a part of a group. I'm hoping someone in the boards owns this and could run a game, hopefully some other people would like to join in and explore the Verse with me and this GM.

I'm open on what kind of game we'd play, I'm just really itching to make use of these books I have and write a game placed in the setting of Firefly, whilst using the system.

I know there are freeform games out there, I'm after some dice-rolling myself though. :)

Thanks for reading, if you own the Firefly system, let me know down below!

Offline Tackyhillbilly

Re: Firefly, Cortex Plus system game!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 07:20:34 PM »
I'd be interested! Not as a GM however, unfortunately. I already run a game, and got no time to GM another one.

Offline kckolbe

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 07:48:00 PM »
Hey!  I have the books (core and some module packs, I believe).  I like the character creation system (simple but customize-able), but the adventures are a bit over the top in terms of challenges, in the vein of "really, he couldn't afford to lose a single shipment but he could afford two new ships with personnel to guard a single shipment?"

This is a problem as I suck at creating plots/challenges, especially with a system I've never played. 

Offline Flaming

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 03:08:31 PM »
I would like to play, especially because I always wanted to try the Cortex Plus system, but never find anybody who had the books.
So count me interested as a player.

Offline wanderTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »
Well, I think if someone GMed we got a whole party in the wings waiting, just need someone to run the game now! xD