You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:10:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Old School D&D or Clones- Anyone running a Crawl?  (Read 493 times)

Offline CirusTopic starter

Old School D&D or Clones- Anyone running a Crawl?
« on: October 30, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »
Wondering if anyone is running a good old fashioned dungeon crawl on here. Rules type would be something along the lines of the Cyclopedia, older red box, or more broadly, Microlite, Sword & Wizardry, Basic Fantasy or anything of the sort.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Old School D&D or Clones- Anyone running a Crawl?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 04:13:34 PM »
  Do you play 2nd edition D&D?  I've got one of those in forgotten realms I could either retcon you into or bring you in at the next chapter. 

Offline CirusTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 07:17:50 PM »
What exactly is second edition AD&D?

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 11:57:36 PM »
Well, it was the last edition of DUngeons and DRagons that was simply an revision of the Red box system. 

The edition after that, 3rd/3.5/Pathfinder, was a substantial change of the core mechanic and the settings.  And they grew rapidly more diferent from there--for better or worse. 

Offline Rune

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 05:02:36 PM »
I might be interested in a Fantastic Heroes and Witchery game, but I tend to focus on plot rather than dungeon crawl.