You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:36:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cirus' Needs and Fantasies  (Read 1961 times)

Offline CirusTopic starter

Cirus' Needs and Fantasies
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »
The She-Males' Apprentice

Not exactly sure of the plot, could be fantasy or modern, I am sure we can work on it. But I am searching for someone to play a dominant trans-gender, she-male, for long-term play in a growing relationship and setting . I plan on playing Erois, an afeminite male (could be elvish or half-elvish), in a very submissive role. I have very little limits (can do non-consensual or BDSM but won't do blood or body-waste of any kind). I think he does this to gain power or magic or something. I will post details as I think of them.

It would be curious to explain she-males in a fantasy setting and it would be an excellent plot device.

Do let me know if anyone is interested

Deep Space  PENDING

I have been thinking about this one for some time. Two (or more) crewmembers are on a deep space mission. Nothing to do in the craft except, eat, work out, read, watch holosex, or have sex. It could be just that or the possibility of an alien invasion, marooned, captured, sexual experimentation by aliens, you name it. Let me know of ideas and what not.

This thread, like many, got alot of attention then just died out of nowhere, was wondering if anyone is interested again. I have it in the groups area

Roma Eterna
Got this idea in the lounge, a Roman servant, perhaps slave, a real gourmant as in the French and Latin; serves his master or employer in whatever pleasures them. Lush surrounding, perhaps an open pillared room overlooking a coast. I am thinking Hercalaneum before the vomiting Vesuvius. The peak of Roman resorts. The other plays the employer or master, and we can explore the Roman world, fiction or otherwise, together. And yes Roman baths are included free of charge.

Morpher's Ball
Two members of a race of shapeshifters meet in a bathhouse or other setting. Experiment with their forms. Gender could be irrelevant or both. Ideas still coming on this one.

Year One or Mayan Calendar

Born in a world divided by the Great Wall of Americas, Hombre is the Guardor of Sanfe, one of the few cities to be preserved during the decaying world of the American Southwest. Years of nuclear testing, and racial tension, and migration (which the former United States called illegal immigration) exploded in a social and geographical holocaust. Cities like Phoenix and Dallas rapidly ran out of water and labor as thousands of Mexicans suddenly moved south of the border. The Wheel of the ages, El Calendario Maya, appeared to have been correct.

"Scorched beyond repair, the earth seemed tired of these things called humans. All it wanted to do was rest, fold into its core and sleep for a while. We could see this with the crops becoming thinner, lazier and the sky never took on the blue it once did. Our band crossed the steppes and mesas, looking not for the life our grandparents enjoyed, in the last days before the blast, but for something else- for we were something else.

Stopping at the wall, members of our caravan marveled at the strange deities scrawled for kliks on the concrete. Some of them even identified a quetza and another remembered that far to the South there were temples that rose like the ones on the wall. My second tried to trace the feathered snake but he was gone 2 sun-degrees before turning back. As usual, the crazy ones whispered about climbing over, but the Mexa were a feared empire, whispered to have fallen back to the sacrifice of their own. Their own what no one wanted to know.

“We must continue to El Crater!” Libro, the scribe, astrologer, herbalist and brewer, shouted from his covered wagon. But it was easy for someone riding in comfort to talk of staying onto Paso.

“Oye Hombre,” my right hand said. “Why go to a place called Crater?” He had a point and wondered if following the sun, like our ancestors did, could bring us, like them, absolute ruin. But maybe I was just thinking about it too much. “Jefe, snap out of it,” he added. “There’s dust coming up and it looks like a line of them."

Damn another pack of Banditos, mierda, oh well at least Capitan will have more skulls. Maybe even something for the soup.

Vamos para ya, Hombre, vamos?"

Then the world ended.

It was reminisce of Gamma World RPG
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:53:51 AM by Cirus »

Offline Laeori

Re: Cirus' Needs and Fantasies: She-Male Character Wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
I think I can handle a dominant little shemale for you.  No worries of bloody and or bathroom play here, as it isn't my thing either.  However, there will plenty of begging, groveling, punishment, and perhaps a tiny amount of humiliation.. *licks lips* Yes, now all I need is a plot..  *runs off to think*

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:40:12 PM »
Sounds delicious, a day at the ice cream shoppe (licks lips). I just got in at 8pm so I will be thinking as well.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
I was thinking of perhaps a fantasy setting, an apprentice that wishes more powerful magic must go under the tuteluge of some powerful character. He is her apprentice pet as it were. Mentioned that you wanted to add WoW elements to it. Well I must say I am not that familiar with the game but like my character, I can learn.

His name will be Cesar Maest. Here is his background:

Species/Race: human

Appearance: Cesar is pale, thin, with a well defined frame- though lacking any real strength. He has intensely black hair and rather feminine features. Some would even say that he has a streak of elvish blood in him. His face has strong rounded accents and he has an intense stare. His lips are full and he has smallish but distinct hands, like a musician.

History: He was born in the Oaken District of Rivermoon. He was born to a well to do family, embroiled in fighting and combat for 6 generations- working as dubious mercenaries for some time. His father, Altos, wanted him to join the Band. He refused, and decided to become what he is now... an arcanum scholar. He has since been shunned by his family. This shunning could also stem from the possibility of him having elvish blood.

It all began when Trubius, the eldest son of the family came home with a horde of items. In the sack contained various magical items and gold. Forced to catalog said bounty, Cesar found a small, thick spell book, considered worthless by his older brother. Since then Cesar felt a craving to fill the book's pages with research, drawing, and most of all spells. Rumors have circulated that Maest has served mages sexually for a handful of spells to fill his spellbook.

Personality: Bookworm. he is obsessed with creating a compendium of spells, but cannot use many of them, he is a scribe, a copier, an armchair mage. Rarely venturing out in the field, he is wary of actual combat until his research is done. Infact Cesar is rather submissive, used to following orders. For the purposes of gaining magic he is willing to do anything or anyone.

Flaws: studious, poor on social skills, will do anything for magic

Powers & Abilities: Cesar has only begun to understand the power of magic, filling his book with the spells that he has encountered in his research. Despite the numerous pages bound by the blue leathered tome, its contents only include the following spells. Their borders are lavish, as if every time the mage read them he added to their appearance and power...

The book contains the following spells supposedly given to him for sexual favors: 0-Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Flare, Mage Hand, & Summon Monster

Offline Laeori

Re: Cirus' Needs and Fantasies
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 01:49:30 AM »
Oh, nah I didn't mean I wanted to add WoW elements, just that aside from the other I have now it was the last shemale I played.  You seem to be taking a DnD route I have a couple character sheets full of caster laying around -somewhere- hehe I will make one up for you.  Sorry I closed the last two nights, hence the not being here to work on this with you.

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 05:41:02 AM »
The only D&D about the whole thing is the spells, frankly. If you do not wish to go in that direction, let me know. But the idea abused and violated sorcerer's apprentice is rather exciting.

Offline Laeori

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
Works for me, and I am off today -finally- so after I catchup with everyone else I've neglected  :-[  I will write up a character for you.

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »
New Idea "Deep Space" see first post

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 12:39:53 AM »
Given the character already named, I am looking for someone to play Maest's teacher, a fantasy setting, where the Dom She- Male is either cursed or was born with said features. It SEEMS the role of the Master is open. Any takers?

Looking over Maest's character sheet, he will do anything to advance in magic, including prostituting himself for knowledge. Anyone interested by all means respond.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 10:31:04 AM by Cirus »

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »
Posted Roma Eterna and Morpher's Ball above. Though I hope Laeori does return
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:13:25 PM by Cirus »

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »
The apprentice is still open if there is a volunteer. What no Shemale sorcerer supreme?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:15:24 PM by Cirus »

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »
Updated to show current condition of Cesar, went off to the Inn

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »
Deep Space is opening up into more than I originally thought. It appears we have two crewmembers, if you wish to post your ideas here please do so.

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 09:34:15 PM »
Looks like Deep Space is opening into a pretty active thread. I am thinking non consent freeform exotic. I am going to start a post soon on the ship, introduce my man and go from there. Perhaps there will be a crewmember who disappeared hmmm?

Offline Tad

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »
What I'd like to see happen in the Deep Space thread is that some sort of alien abduction of a crew in space.  I personally want to have my character deal with some experimentation and possibly impregnation, but we'll see what everyone else would like.

Offline Tad

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »
Hey, if things work out and you need another player I might know someone.  The only issue is that he and I know each other in RL, so we'd prefer not to have sexual stuff between us.  But from other sources...who knows.

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 10:47:22 AM »
Made [Deep Space] Urania and OOC threads, in the Play-By-Post: Non-Consensual Exotic > NC: Exotic-Freeform Small Groups by all means jump in.

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »
Casting are being held now for the Dominant Sorceress thread, do apply in this thread. For details, see above...

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »
I would love to start the Dominant's Apprentice thread, anyone interested?

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 04:43:50 PM »
The She-Males' Apprentice THREAD REOPENED

Not exactly sure of the plot, could be fantasy or modern, I am sure we can work on it. But I am searching for someone to play a dominant trans-gender, she-male, for long-term play in a growing relationship and setting . I plan on playing Erois, an afeminite male (could be elvish or half-elvish), in a very submissive role. I have very little limits (can do non-consensual or BDSM but won't do blood or body-waste of any kind. I will post details as I think of them.

It would be curious to explain she-males in a fantasy setting and it would be an excellent plot device.

Do let me know if anyone is interested

Character that was reserved for the sorceress decided to go to Bliss' Generic Fantasy Inn, I hope no one minds.

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »
Added Year one, a post-apocalyptic scenario to the N&F, looking forward to it.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2015, 08:42:20 PM »
Only would like to say, I have returned and my story ideas are still good to go. Ready to start it going!