In another time, and another place, there is a land named Aquarius. It is a land ruled by a benevolent Queen, and where women are born with all the power over the men. Born into slavery, the men of Aquarius believe in the divinity of the female form and serve obediently. Aquarius' previous Queen however, had a thirst for conquest and over the course of the last five years before her death, she conquered three smaller countries, enslaving the men and in some cases, saving women from slavery. So there are men among the slaves that have known freedom, they have known what it is to have complete control over the life of a lower being. Now, they get to experience the chains, the obedience or the punishment. Some adapted, some even embraced it, others...
The new neighbor, Caleen, also believes in the divine feminine, but the interpretation differs greatly. In Caleen, it is men who own women. They are wife-slaves, to be cherished and provided for, but are subservient no less. Until the last few weeks, war with Aquarius seemed inevitable, the bloodthirsty reputation of its fierce female warrior preceding the armies. Something changed; the Queen who was so thirsty for conquest was killed, and the woman who replaced her is of a different cloth; she doesn't want more land. She wants more riches and for her Queendom to prosper. Queen Sephria negotiated a peace and trade treaty between Aquarius and Caleen, offered Caleen the use of a chapter house for its Embassy, a small enclosed village at the edge of the capital city, where Caleen men and women would be able to live and trade without being threatened of being converted to the Aquarian culture, as long as they do not attempt to free Aquarian men from their slavery. The same amnesty extends to the gladiator area.
- Sandbox, freeform game located on the NC Human board
- Recruiting never closes
- Aquarius has been around since July 2013, and has always been active. The game is not going to fade into oblivion within weeks
- This is a soft reboot, made to bring the game back together after it had lost some of its focus and spread too thin.
- This game focuses more on binary genders, and the gender roles are very defined. If you wish to play non-binary, you character may have a difficult life
- Although the relationship described above are heterosexual, homosexual relationships are also possible.
- Even if there is a theme of ownership, of Master and slave relationship, the depth of the required submission is decided between players.
- Post minimum is a big paragraph (no one-liners), but the current player base tends to go with a minimum of 3.
- Available prominent roles, like leader of a House or a Ministry