You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:32:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Time Turner [closed thread]  (Read 4127 times)

Offline PreciousPetra

Re: The Time Turner [HP, Extremely LGBTQA Friendly, Freeform]
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2015, 11:08:02 AM »
Name Hermione Granger
Sexuality:Heterosexual.
Blood status:Muggle born.
Occupation:Ministry of Magic: Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
Marital Status:Single.
Children:None.
Hobbies:Reading, writing and spending time with her friends.

Post War Bio:After the final battle she returned to Hogwarts to complete her education having missed her seventh year because of the war and having gone  hunting for Horcruxes with Harry and Ron. All through her school years she had thought her future might be with Ron but a heated kiss during the final battle and a brief affair after the war threw cold water on those thoughts. Though she loved him she soon realized it was the same love she felt for Harry...the two of them were like her brothers and relationships as close as theirs should never be ruined by sex!

Having gained her N.E.W.T.s she interviewed for and won a position within the Ministry in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Now ten years on from the final battle she has risen through the ranks to Magical Law Enforcement. This was the career she had wanted and had worked hard to  obtain though her private life had proved less successful. Hermione had wanted it all, a career, a husband and children but at 27 she only had her career and the memory of her beloved childhood cat Crookshanks. Not that she hadn't dated or had flings and affairs, she had but she had wisely kept those from becoming public knowledge despite Rita Skeeters best efforts to expose them! Just as when she was at school she has a few very close friends whom she spent time with and who knew of her loves and losses and just as it had been since they were 11 she had shared more with Harry than Ron..perhaps partly because she had never been foolish enough to have a fling with the boy who lived.

Being someone who wishes to forgive but never forget she has fought hard to help change the laws from within the Ministry. This has meant she has had involvement with several pure bloods whom at one time may have despised her simply because she was a Mudblood.       

Personality: Has been called bossy as well as brilliant since she was a child and that hasn't changed. She is still a loyal friend though now one or two of those friends now include former students of Slytherin. Less uptight than she was at 17 she enjoys having her nose in a glass of wine just as much as a book these days. Losing so many people reminded her that life can be all too short and sometimes it's fine to let your hair down, drink, dance, laugh and have fun. However she still fears failure which is why she works so hard, in her mind it compensates for her personal life which she finds much harder to control...much like flying on a broom which she still avoids at all costs! She is strong but sometimes her more vulnerable side will appear, when it does she relies on those close to her to help her through with a shoulder to cry on and some words of wisdom that perhaps match her own. Oh and not forgetting the chocolate!

NOTE: I know there is no play by attached and there are two reasons for that. The first I am debating between Emma Watson or perhaps someone else and secondly...I have no clue how to make an attractive looking Hermione photo graphic thingy!

Offline Crash

« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2015, 11:14:11 AM »
Chose who you looks like Hermione.  I am sure there are people that can help with a pic.

Offline PreciousPetra

« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2015, 11:28:15 AM »
In the past when playing her it's normally been during the book years so it was always Emma Watson. The one time I played her older I used Kate Winslet as she did a film where in my view she looked like a bushy haired mid twenties Hermione...but of course now Emma is almost the right age anyway :-)

Offline Crash

« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2015, 12:14:08 PM »
I head read the books early on so I don't feel so attached to the actors I guess.  I felt they did a good job with casting but the ideas of what the characters looked like we're already in my head yeah know. 

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2015, 12:35:41 PM »
she will more than likely not be married to Ron. I just never saw them together in my head!

You are now beloved to me.

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2015, 12:42:46 PM »
Also regarding a sparkly grpahical pic. it doesn't need to be all that. If you like Luna's pic all I did was add some text, it can be that easy

Also in case you havent noticed I have changed Luna's sexuality. now listed as bi, I did this because while She is going to be mostly lesbian, with what the fling with Neville in the past... well I think Luna isn't someone who would ever be confused about her sexuality, or be unaware she was gay.

Offline Roen

« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2015, 12:52:10 PM »
well I think Luna isn't someone who would ever be confused about her sexuality, or be unaware she was gay.

Unlike Harry, for whom the most accurate label would be, in my opinion, Derpsexual >_>

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »
Unlike Harry, for whom the most accurate label would be, in my opinion, Derpsexual >_>

Derpsexual... I personally like that a lot more than Queersexual which is last I checked was the term for questioning

Offline Roen

« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2015, 03:10:58 PM »
Derpsexual... I personally like that a lot more than Queersexual which is last I checked was the term for questioning

Derpsexuality: An orientation of a man with the sexual intelligence, grace and insight of a Teletubby.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2015, 04:33:13 PM »
In the past when playing her it's normally been during the book years so it was always Emma Watson. The one time I played her older I used Kate Winslet as she did a film where in my view she looked like a bushy haired mid twenties Hermione...but of course now Emma is almost the right age anyway :-)

I actually started with my picture search by looking for the actress who played Pansy in the movies, but other than appearing topless in Lake Placid 4 (No I'm not kidding) I couldn't find that she had done much since.

Offline undisclosedtoyouTopic starter

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2015, 06:11:04 PM »
Name Hermione Granger
Sexuality:Heterosexual.
Blood status:Muggle born.
Occupation:Ministry of Magic: Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
Marital Status:Single.
Children:None.
Hobbies:Reading, writing and spending time with her friends.

Post War Bio:After the final battle she returned to Hogwarts to complete her education having missed her seventh year because of the war and having gone  hunting for Horcruxes with Harry and Ron. All through her school years she had thought her future might be with Ron but a heated kiss during the final battle and a brief affair after the war threw cold water on those thoughts. Though she loved him she soon realized it was the same love she felt for Harry...the two of them were like her brothers and relationships as close as theirs should never be ruined by sex!

Having gained her N.E.W.T.s she interviewed for and won a position within the Ministry in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Now ten years on from the final battle she has risen through the ranks to Magical Law Enforcement. This was the career she had wanted and had worked hard to  obtain though her private life had proved less successful. Hermione had wanted it all, a career, a husband and children but at 27 she only had her career and the memory of her beloved childhood cat Crookshanks. Not that she hadn't dated or had flings and affairs, she had but she had wisely kept those from becoming public knowledge despite Rita Skeeters best efforts to expose them! Just as when she was at school she has a few very close friends whom she spent time with and who knew of her loves and losses and just as it had been since they were 11 she had shared more with Harry than Ron..perhaps partly because she had never been foolish enough to have a fling with the boy who lived.

Being someone who wishes to forgive but never forget she has fought hard to help change the laws from within the Ministry. This has meant she has had involvement with several pure bloods whom at one time may have despised her simply because she was a Mudblood.       

Personality: Has been called bossy as well as brilliant since she was a child and that hasn't changed. She is still a loyal friend though now one or two of those friends now include former students of Slytherin. Less uptight than she was at 17 she enjoys having her nose in a glass of wine just as much as a book these days. Losing so many people reminded her that life can be all too short and sometimes it's fine to let your hair down, drink, dance, laugh and have fun. However she still fears failure which is why she works so hard, in her mind it compensates for her personal life which she finds much harder to control...much like flying on a broom which she still avoids at all costs! She is strong but sometimes her more vulnerable side will appear, when it does she relies on those close to her to help her through with a shoulder to cry on and some words of wisdom that perhaps match her own. Oh and not forgetting the chocolate!

NOTE: I know there is no play by attached and there are two reasons for that. The first I am debating between Emma Watson or perhaps someone else and secondly...I have no clue how to make an attractive looking Hermione photo graphic thingy!

Oooh, I like her! If you need help with the picture let me know.  But you can also just put a pic up when you find one, and just add a name into the sheet, if you want to.  But yeah, she's pretty much approved by me. 

Also, hahahaa I'm not the only one who thought the Ron/Hermoine pairing was weird! 

Also in case you havent noticed I have changed Luna's sexuality. now listed as bi, I did this because while She is going to be mostly lesbian, with what the fling with Neville in the past... well I think Luna isn't someone who would ever be confused about her sexuality, or be unaware she was gay.

Okay, gotcha!

Derpsexuality: An orientation of a man with the sexual intelligence, grace and insight of a Teletubby.

OMG yes!

Offline PreciousPetra

« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »
Oooh, I like her! If you need help with the picture let me know.  But you can also just put a pic up when you find one, and just add a name into the sheet, if you want to.  But yeah, she's pretty much approved by me. 

Also, hahahaa I'm not the only one who thought the Ron/Hermoine pairing was weird! 

Yay! I'm glad you like her. And yes please any help with the picture would be greatly appreciated as I am very rusty at getting something decent up photo/banner wise.

I actually started with my picture search by looking for the actress who played Pansy in the movies, but other than appearing topless in Lake Placid 4 (No I'm not kidding) I couldn't find that she had done much since.

Wow I bet you were not expecting topless photos when you began your search...bet that made you blink a few times.

You are now beloved to me.

Even JK realized she had made a mistake in landing poor Hermione with Ron for the rest of her life. I have paired her with various Weasleys over the years but never with Ron...um though I confess she did once have a thing with Arthur in a past story long long ago. Hey I never said she was perfect!

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2015, 06:45:55 PM »
Wow I bet you were not expecting topless photos when you began your search...bet that made you blink a few times.

Oh those didn't even come up. Even the internet didn't consider Lake Placid 4 worthy of memorializing apparently. I read it on a bio page for her when I went to figure out how I couldn't find any pictures and if she changed her name or something lol. When I googled all I got was the harry potter movies and some publicity shots.

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2015, 07:01:39 PM »
Even JK realized she had made a mistake in landing poor Hermione with Ron for the rest of her life. I have paired her with various Weasleys over the years but never with Ron...um though I confess she did once have a thing with Arthur in a past story long long ago. Hey I never said she was perfect!

My favorite non-Ron pairing for Hermione would personally be Harry, but I've read a good Hermione/Weasley Twins one before. I also have read one of Hermione with Hagrid, which was nice. (imagine the sex though!... poor girl). Personally as well I didn't make much sense of Harry with Ginny, since she was practically nonexistent from all of the books until she was suddenly Harry's love interest. My favorite non-canon pairing with Harry (that isn't Hermione of course) would actually be Luna, or Daphnee Greengrass.

I love Luna, and one of the reasons I love Luna so much is because she is quite fun to play as and read. and I think it's pretty cool how Luna is practically a fanon character, her past, her relationships, etc. is not really explored in canon, which leaves a lot to play with

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2015, 07:44:33 PM »
Neville Longbottom - Character Submission

Name:  Neville Longbottom

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Blood status:  Pure Blood

Occupation:  Professor of Herbology, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Marital Status:  Divorced recently to Hannah Abbot.  Single.

Children:  None

Hobbies:  Herbology.  Reading.   Defense Against the Dark Arts.  Travelling.

Post War Bio:  After the Second Wizarding War, Neville, like a number of those who fought, entered the Auror Service in order to help track down and capture the remaining supporters of You-Know-Who.  For a time, he did his part, helping to clean up the remnants of the Dark Lord's supporters.  Eventually, however, he left the Auror Department, and took up a teaching position at Hogwarts, after the retirement of Professor Sprout, to become the school's new Herbology Professor.  After a courtship that had quietly taken place during the final months of You-Know-Who's reign, and afterwards, he married Hannah Abbot.  Their relationship lasted a short time before divorce struck.  Rumors have been abound about the couple's marriage, and the talk of both becoming increasingly dependent upon firewhiskey, as reported by Rita Skeeter.  See Personality Section for Further Details

Personality:   Though there have been rumor and talk of a possible alcohol dependency, Neville shows nothing of the sort.  He can be a friendly presence, even lively at times, but shows no loss of his facilities.

While at school, he may have been a quiet young boy, nervous and forgetful, but the changing of times and difficulties of life have changed and molded him into the opposite.  He is more confident than he ever had been before, strong and quick of mind.  Earlier struggles with his self-confidence have been obliterated, due largely in part by past professors (i.e. Lupin, McGonagall, Fake Moody, Sprout, etc.) as well as his experiences and friendship with Harry Potter, and others of Dumbledore's Army. 

He possesses a strong sense of loyalty to friends and loved ones.  There is very little he will do for those he considers close to him, often going above and beyond.  And with his friends and family, he is not afraid to speak his mind and stand up for what is, in his opinion, right and wrong.

And yet, though as strong and friendly as he may appear, changed over the years, fear and the past still have a firm hold upon him and his decisions.  It was largely why he chose to leave the Auror service.  True, he had said that it was his desire to leave in order to pursue the vacant Herbology post, but deep down, it was the fear of what had happened to his parents, the famed Aurors, and the dangers they faced and succumbed to, that helped to fuel his decision.  Fear of the past has also helped to reinforce his apprehension of having children, which is the true reason why he and his former wife, Hannah, are no longer together.

While what brought them together, forged over the years in the beginning through letters and that kinship formed over the suffering of parents and loved ones by Death Eaters, for a time both of them hesitant to bring children into a world even after the demise of the Dark Lord, over time, it only strained their relationship.  Hannah wanted children, wanted to be a mother, and Neville's hesitation, his apprehension, of becoming a parent, not wanting his children to endure what he, and so many others left parent-less by War.  It drove Hannah to drink, straining the relationship between them until it was irreparable. 

He masks his emotions and feelings well enough.  Putting his thoughts and true feelings behind a wall of positivity and confidence.  While he may appear to be changed, turned into the confident young man, deep down, he is still the frightened young boy who still struggles with his fear and the past.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »
Yay! I'm glad you like her. And yes please any help with the picture would be greatly appreciated as I am very rusty at getting something decent up photo/banner wise.

Let me know when you've picked a face claim,  and I'll Jimmy rig something up for you.

Neville Longbottom - Character Submission

Name:  Neville Longbottom

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Blood status:  Pure Blood

Occupation:  Professor of Herbology, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Marital Status:  Divorced recently to Hannah Abbot.  Single.

Children:  None

Hobbies:  Herbology.  Reading.   Defense Against the Dark Arts.  Travelling.

Post War Bio:  After the Second Wizarding War, Neville, like a number of those who fought, entered the Auror Service in order to help track down and capture the remaining supporters of You-Know-Who.  For a time, he did his part, helping to clean up the remnants of the Dark Lord's supporters.  Eventually, however, he left the Auror Department, and took up a teaching position at Hogwarts, after the retirement of Professor Sprout, to become the school's new Herbology Professor.  After a courtship that had quietly taken place during the final months of You-Know-Who's reign, and afterwards, he married Hannah Abbot.  Their relationship lasted a short time before divorce struck.  Rumors have been abound about the couple's marriage, and the talk of both becoming increasingly dependent upon firewhiskey, as reported by Rita Skeeter.  See Personality Section for Further Details

Personality:   Though there have been rumor and talk of a possible alcohol dependency, Neville shows nothing of the sort.  He can be a friendly presence, even lively at times, but shows no loss of his facilities.

While at school, he may have been a quiet young boy, nervous and forgetful, but the changing of times and difficulties of life have changed and molded him into the opposite.  He is more confident than he ever had been before, strong and quick of mind.  Earlier struggles with his self-confidence have been obliterated, due largely in part by past professors (i.e. Lupin, McGonagall, Fake Moody, Sprout, etc.) as well as his experiences and friendship with Harry Potter, and others of Dumbledore's Army. 

He possesses a strong sense of loyalty to friends and loved ones.  There is very little he will do for those he considers close to him, often going above and beyond.  And with his friends and family, he is not afraid to speak his mind and stand up for what is, in his opinion, right and wrong.

And yet, though as strong and friendly as he may appear, changed over the years, fear and the past still have a firm hold upon him and his decisions.  It was largely why he chose to leave the Auror service.  True, he had said that it was his desire to leave in order to pursue the vacant Herbology post, but deep down, it was the fear of what had happened to his parents, the famed Aurors, and the dangers they faced and succumbed to, that helped to fuel his decision.  Fear of the past has also helped to reinforce his apprehension of having children, which is the true reason why he and his former wife, Hannah, are no longer together.

While what brought them together, forged over the years in the beginning through letters and that kinship formed over the suffering of parents and loved ones by Death Eaters, for a time both of them hesitant to bring children into a world even after the demise of the Dark Lord, over time, it only strained their relationship.  Hannah wanted children, wanted to be a mother, and Neville's hesitation, his apprehension, of becoming a parent, not wanting his children to endure what he, and so many others left parent-less by War.  It drove Hannah to drink, straining the relationship between them until it was irreparable. 

He masks his emotions and feelings well enough.  Putting his thoughts and true feelings behind a wall of positivity and confidence.  While he may appear to be changed, turned into the confident young man, deep down, he is still the frightened young boy who still struggles with his fear and the past.

Your freaking picture of Neville had me drooling.  Man did that not grow into his...everything!  Approval is definitely given.

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2015, 07:59:12 PM »
Your freaking picture of Neville had me drooling.  Man did that not grow into his...everything!  Approval is definitely given.

Woot woot!

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2015, 08:05:37 PM »
All my typo's are the fault of my phones auto-correct.

Offline PreciousPetra

« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2015, 08:13:18 PM »
Let me know when you've picked a face claim,  and I'll Jimmy rig something up for you.

I have decided to go with the Hermione in my head which is Emma Watson though I lean more toward the book version of her than the film one.

Remind me to keep Hermione away from Neville unless there are other people around...you know just in case...he might need an old friend to talk to, yes that's it talk to! Is it me or is it warm in here?

Offline GnothiSeauton

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2015, 08:20:05 PM »
I have decided to go with the Hermione in my head which is Emma Watson though I lean more toward the book version of her than the film one.

Remind me to keep Hermione away from Neville unless there are other people around...you know just in case...he might need an old friend to talk to, yes that's it talk to! Is it me or is it warm in here?

I could have gone with these as the pics...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Offline PreciousPetra

« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2015, 08:30:03 PM »
I could have gone with these as the pics...

Now your just being a tease!!!!

If his female students do not crush on him they are out of their minds because well they didn't have Professors like that when he and Hermione were at Hogwarts! As for Miss Granger she just needs to remember how he looked when he was 11 and walking around holding Trevor...that should do it as long as she doesn't see him without his trousers, she has a thing for hairy men haha!

I'm sending Hermione and her muse to bed to sleep now!

Offline GnothiSeauton

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2015, 08:35:46 PM »
Now your just being a tease!!!!

If his female students do not crush on him they are out of their minds because well they didn't have Professors like that when he and Hermione were at Hogwarts! As for Miss Granger she just needs to remember how he looked when he was 11 and walking around holding Trevor...that should do it as long as she doesn't see him without his trousers, she has a thing for hairy men haha!

I'm sending Hermione and her muse to bed to sleep now!

Haha!!!  Well, he is single and ready to mingle.

I always liked to think that Neville had something of a slight crush, infatuation, whatever, for Hermione.  Getting her help with stuff in classes, asking her to the Yule Ball and getting rejected, etc.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2015, 08:36:45 PM »
Pansy will be reading her gossip rag about how Neville got the professor job and be all "huh, they screwed up the picture. Wonder what that little twerp really looks like now."

Offline Crash

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »
Not Emma Watson, but I was having fun looking up possible Hermione faceclaims and came up with this.

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2015, 09:18:00 PM »
Not bad. I can see her as Hermione.