You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:29:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A dark storyheavy roleplay wanted [ F looking for M ]  (Read 312 times)

Offline DorTopic starter

A dark storyheavy roleplay wanted [ F looking for M ]
« on: July 12, 2015, 10:37:06 AM »
Hello -waves-

It's been a while since I've roleplayed and I would like to get back to it. So, I'm looking for a roleplay where we can both develop our characters into the story as well as having them fuck like bunnies. I'm mostly into dark fantasy, post apocalyptic, distopian or Sci-Fi settings. I can do modern, as long there is something supernatural or with evil spirit going on.

My ideal partner would be a dark, mysterious and dangerous dominating males and I can play both the innocent virgin or a feisty vixen as long my character would become the submissive. 

As mentioned before, the roleplay should have a balance of story and smut. I want sexual tension, suspense, drama etc.

When it comes to writing, I dislike one liners, so none of that. However, I do not wish constant replies with 6 paragraphs every time. I want to keep the writing casual as well as not spending a whole hour to write one post (unless it calls for it) so about 2 paragraphs should be enough. Also I am a very visual person so sometimes I like to add pictures in relation to the scenes. Would be lovely if you do that too, but you don't have to. :)

If you're interested, please do send me a PM! You can check out my ons and offs and my characters (link provided in signature) but they are a bit outdated. I love discussing the plot and likes with my partner so feel free to do that.

Hope to hear from some of you!

xx

Offline DorTopic starter

Re: A dark storyheavy roleplay wanted [ F looking for M ]
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 04:35:49 PM »
Still interested :)