You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:12:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Embrace me into your brood (M as F looking for Any)  (Read 155 times)

Online LSWSjrTopic starter

Embrace me into your brood (M as F looking for Any)
« on: June 20, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »

Embrace Me Into Your Brood

G'Day folks, Rowan/LSWSjr here with a story idea I wanted to play out as I'd just commissioned an expressive image set of my OC becoming a vampire.  I'm also happy to run multiple instances of this story, so always consider it open to new players.

The Plot: Kassey LeHane has just found employment as a baby sitter, nanny, au pair or similar position for a widow with 2-3 children.  Over time she learns that the entire family are vampires and that her job is actually a trial to determine whether she can fill the parental void in the family.

Content: Primarily I'm looking for this to be a longer term, reluctant, dark romance... with vampires!  Beyond that, check my preference page and PM me with anything else.

Setting: I'd typically prefer this game to be set in more modern times, within the last fifty years at a stretch.  This is just because I feel that it's easier to portray things accurately without referring back to a mountain of research. Alternatively, I'm happy to have it take place in a Sci-Fi setting.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:26:33 PM by LSWSjr »