You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:51:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Even though I am not back full time I am considering making a second. What is wrong with me? ;~;

Offline Moon Hound Hati

Even though I am not back full time I am considering making a second. What is wrong with me? ;~;

In MMO terms you'd be considered an Altoholic.

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
In that case I probably need to make a thread or something where I make characters for people to have! ;~;

Offline Kiric Rand

• Not all angels are peaceful. Some were bred for battle; The devils favorite angel; The bard of E; Forever caught somewhere between Light and Dark
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete
  • View My Rolls
In that case I probably need to make a thread or something where I make characters for people to have! ;~;

So from an Altoholic to a character pimp

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Best way to solve the problem?

Offline Kiric Rand

• Not all angels are peaceful. Some were bred for battle; The devils favorite angel; The bard of E; Forever caught somewhere between Light and Dark
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Oh i have no idea....... just was making a joke

Offline Moon Hound Hati

Oh i have no idea....... just was making a joke

I think that was meant as a rhetorical question.

Offline Top CatTopic starter

It's time to join Altoholics Anonymous, Starcry. Otherwise, this time next year, you could very well be... cosplaying.

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
It's time to join Altoholics Anonymous, Starcry. Otherwise, this time next year, you could very well be... cosplaying.
Too late. I already cosplayed a futa for a hentai panel I was hosting at a anime convention. ;~;

Offline Kiric Rand

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Too late. I already cosplayed a futa for a hentai panel I was hosting at a anime convention. ;~;

I think i love you lol

Nooooo! Not only cosplaying, but hentai cosplaying! You degenerate monster!

That's a paddlin'!

Online Mellific

Is there any way that I can progress the scene where Finn picks up Timmy?

Do we need to have everyone post their characters getting into the car and accompanying him on the ride?

The only person we're waiting on, I think, is Reaper's character, Aderia. I'd waggle a stern finger at Reaper, except my phone just died. Finished a round of a game that I started three hours ago, had it show me all the rewards, then went, "Power 0%!" for a split-second, and everything went dark.

I think it lies to me about the remaining power level now and then. Especially with this game. =_=

Online Mellific

Aah, I see. I'm thinking that after Finn picks up Timmy, I might just make him an NPC character for anyone to play, as he's needed...

And as for Ami, I guess I'm going to have to drop her.

I'm really sorry to do this (and I promise I won't leave until Timmy's picked up, so that we don't have to work around finding yet another chauffeur to deal with that scene), but my muse is just not in this game. I joined it a bit too quickly, and I ended up biting off more than I could chew. I currently have way more games running than I can actually handle, so I deeply apologize, but I do think I need to bow out of here, too.

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Awww peoples leaving?! ;~;

Offline Timidity

I can take over one of your roles if you want and double up, I just don't think I can take both and handle three separate characters. Up to you and TC though. :3

Online Mellific

I don't mind! Finn probably isn't a necessary character to keep around, other than when he's needed. Unless someone wanted to pick him up. So, that was why I figured he could be an NPC.

TC is welcome to write my characters off in whatever way works for the story. I completely understand and won't complain about the post. I'll do it myself if that's easier. Whatever works.

Offline Timidity

Hmm, I guess we'll see what TC says. x3 I'm fine taking over female or make role, so I'll see which one he would like to have taken over. If he even wants that at all. It's sad to see you go, although I understand the circumstances completely.

Online Mellific

Yeah, waiting for TC, too.

Thanks for understanding. I'm sad to go as well, but I appreciate that you guys understand.

If you are fine with other people taking over your characters, Mellific, I'm fine with transferring them. I want people to play characters that they want to play, not try to fill niches that they think are needed. If we're going to be stuck with NPC drivers, that's fine - we don't need someone playing that personality if they don't want to. Likewise for the nurse, although I think the nurse has more possibilities, group-wise, than the driver*. Both can be handled off-screen with assumed-to-be-there NPCs in a pinch.

I'm sorry you're leaving, but it is what it is. Better to play games and stories that you're enjoying, rather than try to force a continued activity in something that isn't carrying your interest. That can result in overall burnout, resulting in less story writing all around.

* If it were my choice, I'd prefer for someone to either take over Ami or make a new nurse or doctor; that role has many storyline and sub-storyline possibilities. Driver/chauffeur isn't as story-critical, which is a plus for whoever is playing them - they have a lot of free time to goof off. ;)

Offline Timidity

Well I read over both, and each seem pretty easy to play. Granted my style won't match Mel's, So I don't know if that'll be a problem with anyone she has/is role playing with.

Otherwise, I don't mind taking the spot for Ami. It saves me the hassle of having to making a whole new sheet. x3

Offline AndyZ

Helloooooo Nurse!

Online Mellific

Thanks, once again, for understanding. I really don't mind if someone wants to take over either character. Personally, I believe it would be easier to keep Finn around as a chauffeur, maybe even giving him less personality than I've given him, so that he's more 'in the shadows' and can be used as needed. As TC said, he's not someone who will need to be used a lot.

Either character should be easy enough to play, though picking up in the middle of a scene (especially a sex scene) might be a bit of a challenge. But you're more than welcome to do so! And it's definitely easier than making a whole new character sheet, as well. Not to mention, that scene is going on with Hati, who's a terrific partner :3

I wish you all the best with this game and all of your future writing endeavors - I hope to see you all around. Thank you so much for the opportunity, it was a lot of fun!

Offline AndyZ

We all have stuff come up, Mellific.  Thanks for being responsible about it, and I hope to see you again ^_^

Online Mellific

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Okay guys, guess that's it for me.

Ja ne~