You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:23:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Top CatTopic starter

I'm not really a fan of any hentai where the female characters stop being characters and become whimpering sexual holes to be abused halfway through... =>_>= Sadly, there are way too many of those, and not enough hentai comedies (although there ARE a few good ones).

Offline AndyZ

Ebichu was nothing less than fantastic, even though it's more comedy than hentai.

Offline wander

I'm not really a fan of any hentai where the female characters stop being characters and become whimpering sexual holes to be abused halfway through... =>_>= Sadly, there are way too many of those, and not enough hentai comedies (although there ARE a few good ones).

Looks like someone saw episode 1 of Makai Kishi Ingrid...  ::)

A short list:

Iyashite Agerun Saiyuki
Space Ship Agga Ruter (done by the same animation team that did Tenchi Muyo!)
Dragon Pink
Sex Demon Queen

Offline wander

Fun fact; Sex Demon Queen was done by the same people who did Excel Saga and fans of both may see similarities between characters of both series. I've only ever watched it once, about 10 years ago, so I couldn't list them now.

Interesting side-fact #2; Koshi Rikdo, the mangaka for Excel Saga worked the H-doujin circuit and the Excel Saga characters all stem from his early H-doujins, much like Kohta Hirano's H-doujin characters being reused in Hellsing. Kohta Hirano was best friends with Inazuma, another H-doujin artist who worked in a circle with Koshi Rikdo and eventually become his assistant on the Excel Saga manga. You may recognise the name Kohta Hirano, Inazuma used the name of his friend to name the character of another chubby military otaku character that appeared in their famous manga, Highschool of the Dead.

And so wander did win the internet for the day. ;)

Re: Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Recruiting still open!
« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2015, 12:36:23 AM »
One more catgirl for everyone to consider...

Offline Kiric Rand

• Not all angels are peaceful. Some were bred for battle; The devils favorite angel; The bard of E; Forever caught somewhere between Light and Dark
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Recruiting still open!
« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2015, 06:11:20 AM »
Aishia!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Outlaw Star is one of my favorite animes

We've lost a few players, but there's still more than enough to keep this going. Let's get some new blood in here!

Offline Amalia

• Queen of the Monster Girls! - A Little Wolf - Oral Champion
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
You ask for new blood, and I arrive.

You lot still looking for more people?

Offline Lynnette

You ask for new blood, and I arrive.

You lot still looking for more people?

The more the merrier! Are there any particular roles you'd deem yourself interested in?

Offline TheBlackThrone

I was reading over this and I was curious as to where the game currently stands with the male to female ratio. I could play either, but I'm interested in the driver role.

Offline Lynnette

I was reading over this and I was curious as to where the game currently stands with the male to female ratio. I could play either, but I'm interested in the driver role.

I think that it should be roughly balanced at this point, though a small overflow is always an advantage since women seem to be more keen on homosexual activities than men are, so there's that. The driver role is open if you're interested!

Offline TheBlackThrone

I think that it should be roughly balanced at this point, though a small overflow is always an advantage since women seem to be more keen on homosexual activities than men are, so there's that. The driver role is open if you're interested!

Hm...I don't mind causing an overflow. It seems the logical thing to do.  :-)

I'll apply for driver. I'll be making her an adrenaline junkie.  >:)

Offline Amalia

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
The more the merrier! Are there any particular roles you'd deem yourself interested in?

Well, I was considering the Cousin, but that seems to have been taken... so I'm not sure right now. I don't see the character I had in mind as very submissive, so Housekeeper would be out... mmh, maybe a personal trainer or possibly someone that's sent to teach Tim/The Heir about martial arts/self defence, since that seems kinda important of a skillset to have if he's a rich kid.

Female character, by the way.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:30:54 AM by Amalia »

Offline AndyZ

Well, I was considering the Cousin, but that seems to have been taken... so I'm not sure right now. I don't see the character I had in mind as very submissive, so Housekeeper would be out... mmh, maybe a personal trainer or possibly someone that's sent to teach Tim/The Heir about martial arts/self defence, since that seems kinda important of a skillset to have if he's a rich kid.

Female character, by the way.

I don't think the Housekeeper actually has to be submissive.  It'd probably actually help to have someone in charge of the maids who can keep them in line.

Offline SargentToughie

I don't think the Housekeeper actually has to be submissive.  It'd probably actually help to have someone in charge of the maids who can keep them in line.

^ pretty much this.

Though it's worth noting that it will probably fall upon my character, the guard of the estate, to teach Tim (and anybody else interested for that matter) how to defend themselves.

Offline Mellific

I agree that I don't think the housekeeper has to be submissive, but I don't think that the housekeeper would necessarily be above the maids. The Butler is definitely the overseer of the maids, so I'm not really sure where that would place the housekeeper, rank-wise.

Though a trainer might be a good idea, in terms of a physical fitness instructor. Also, I remember there being some discussion earlier about a lifeguard position, too.

Offline AndyZ

Re: Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2015, 11:19:59 AM »
Housekeeper (F) - The person in charge of the Maids, this person's job is to keep track of what cleaning work needs to be done. Limit 1.

Offline Mellific

Ah, I stand corrected. I had looked something up online earlier about the difference between a maid and a housekeeper, and that article said that the housekeeper might not be above the ranks of a maid.

But nevermind! I'm totally wrong! Sorry. xD

Offline AndyZ

It's all good! ^_^ *hugs*

Offline Amalia

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Well, Personal/Self Defence Trainer seems to fit more what I had in mind, considering the Cousin and Guard positions have been covered.

There's room for one more Guard, still, if that's what you want to play - having one Guard would keep that Guard very overworked! ;)

A few of our Maids have either dropped out or been inactive - surely you can find a way to fit yourself into the workload in such a busy house!

Offline LeSane

I have been contemplating on rejoining for a while now but I do not have a laptop at the moment. It's going to be mailed to me since I'm all the way in Texas for my corpsman classes. Though that will be in the next couple of days hopefully. I already have a character in the works with pictures and other things so that's really it at the moment.

I was thinking of doing the role I did before but using a different character someone around like Timmy the age so he's a warlock so it make more sense. he would have three companions with him that could work as maids since as a Warlock.

Our drivers keep driving off!