You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:08:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Timidity

Alright. Well... If it's agreed, then I guess I'll throw a line to Hati and find out if the infirmary scene can be continued or concluded.

It feels weird posting this stuff here and not in OOC...

Offline Moon Hound Hati

It can be continued, if you want to pick it up. :)

Offline Top CatTopic starter

Otherwise, I don't mind taking the spot for Ami. It saves me the hassle of having to making a whole new sheet. x3
Do you want to leave the sheet as it is (in which case there's no need for me to do anything other than make a note about the player change), or did you want to do some edits to Mellific's write-up to re-submit?

Offline Timidity

It can be continued, if you want to pick it up. :)

Hurray! And I didn't even need to track you down. I should have a post up a little later in the evening, I get to do some cooking of my own here shortly.

Do you want to leave the sheet as it is (in which case there's no need for me to do anything other than make a note about the player change), or did you want to do some edits to Mellific's write-up to re-submit?

I see no problems in her character sheet, even the O/O's are fine. So just the note is needed. :3