You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:22:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a Shadowrun GM for solo story  (Read 126 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking a Shadowrun GM for solo story
« on: April 25, 2015, 08:22:17 AM »
The job had been fragged from the start. The team was thrown together and their self appointed leader thought that he was hot drek… until the drek hit the fanblades and suddenly, he was a frigid turd… a dead frigid turd at that. No one goes up against Aztechnologies half assed and that was just what had happened.

The planning was a joke, the intel laughable and while the pay was too good to pass up, it had been too rushed for everyone but their meat on a stick leader. Johnson hadn’t told them nearly enough… get the tech and get out again… Yeah, sure.

Now, the team was hosed… only 2 got back out alive and they had the tech. That was at best a mixed blessing. They might get paid… if they could get the tech to Mr. Johnson and disappear… but Aztec didn’t let go easily and wasn’t going to give up. They were on the run and it seemed like the whole world was crashing down around them.

This is something new for me, but I’ve wanted to play Shadowrun since my first taste of it way, way, way back in the 90’s. That’s the 1990’s for clarity. ;) But, I barely know the basics of the current system and I thought the best way to learn it might be to seek out a GM to run me through a solo story. I’d play one of the characters and the GM the other. I’m open to abut anything, but I’ll need help making a character and hopefully we can make a good, fun and action packed game in the process…. So, anyone out there wanna give me a try?