What I'm looking for:
I've had a character without a home for ages that I wish to play. Meet Margaret Goyle, she is in her last year at Hogwarts. As her name lead everyone to think, she is indeed part of a family suspected/known to be Deatheater, traditionally Slytherin and dumb as f... Maggie is an outcast, a black sheep. The hat sorted her in Gryffindor, and even though she never shone as brightly as Hermione, Ron and Harry, she has been a steady point-winner for the house but in spite of that, she's still regarded with suspicion, because of her name.
I want her to try to fit in, to make friends and boyfriend within Gryffindor.
I could probably do Marauder Era, but I'd prefer book time or soon after Voldemort is gone.
- If you are going to be a Nazi about book accuracy, I'm probably not your player.
- I do not enjoy playing in a game that is overrun by Lords playing lesbians. I don't mind cross-gender, I have no prejudice against any orientation, but the game must have straight males for me to interact with.
- I would join a game that has just started if the GM proves to be someone I know or appears to be dedicated and serious.
- Must require a good size post, no one-liners.
- Must be active. I post several times a day, I'd like a game that has at least 3-4 new posts a day (not necessarily to me).
- I prefer the freeform, sandbox type, where player come up with their own plot.