You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:11:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Caehlim's Narrative Ideas  (Read 160 times)

Offline CaehlimTopic starter

Caehlim's Narrative Ideas
« on: April 03, 2015, 11:19:26 AM »
Caehlim's Narrative Ideas

Lords, Ladies and Lieges welcome.

Current Availability: Limited Availability.

General information
  • I'm looking to focus on plot and story, with a lesser focus on erotic or sexual material. While I'm comfortable writing these scenes, I would prefer to keep them from being the central focus of these games. Even in stories which focus upon a particular pairing of characters it should be about far more than simply their interactions in the bedroom.
  • I write characters of any gender but I'm most comfortable writing any romantic or erotic content between male homosexual pairings.
  • I prefer to write freeform stories without using a system.
  • I'm a slow writer with no set schedule, if you write with me you may be waiting a while between posts.
  • I like stories which include a range of characters, potentially focusing on a set of main characters but also including NPCs and a more varied cast.
  • If you're looking to write with me, please make sure you read through my Ons and Offs.

Favourite Genres
Speculative Science Fiction and Cyberpunk
Examples: Those that can pay (NC), Signalling Distress (Light) and Urban Exploration (NC)

Examples: Lone Star (Light) and The Borgias (Extreme, Group)

Urban Fantasy
Example: London Chronicles (Varies)

Modern Realistic
Example: A new life for you and me (Light)

Work in progress...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:56:17 PM by Caehlim »