You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:31:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~Sunless Sea: Lose your mind. Eat your crew.~ <closed!>  (Read 271 times)

Offline BlytheTopic starter

~Sunless Sea: Lose your mind. Eat your crew.~ <closed!>
« on: February 17, 2015, 08:46:05 PM »

*cough* I couldn't resist the game's best quote.

At any rate, I'm looking to have a roleplay inspired by and set in the game of Sunless Sea. I would be looking for your character to play the captain of a small ship zailing the zee, and I would sort of "GM" and play the many different NPCs they meet along the way as well as playing some officers and crew. I haven't beat the game yet, but I have unlocked a lot of the map, and I think this could be really fun!

I am not really looking for a game that has sex per se, although I am not opposed to it. I can include things you are interested in for your character if it's not an Off for me, if you like. :-) I am open to your character being any gender, and since I'd be playing NPCs, I'm open to playing characters of any gender or sexual orientation.

What I am wanting:
  • Short posts--I'm not looking for more than a couple of paragraphs at a time. I am looking for something relaxed and fun, and I don't want to stress about posting length
  • Someone who doesn't mind a slower posting pace.
  • Someone who loves weirdness, gothic genres, Victorian London, and sea-stories
  • Some familiarity with this game or it's browser counterpart, Fallen London, is needed

Please read my O/Os before contacting me. Please PM me preferably, and we can brainstorm ideas! Thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 07:58:11 PM by Blythe »

Offline Remiel

Re: ~Sunless Sea: Lose your mind. Eat your crew.~
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 07:25:53 PM »
Would you be open to doing this as a group rp?  I would be so down with a small group rp along these lines.

Offline BlytheTopic starter

Re: ~Sunless Sea: Lose your mind. Eat your crew.~
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
PMing you back!

As it stands, I seem to have acquired some interest. I may either do this as a 1x1 or, if possible, a group. We'll see. Locking thread!