You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:54:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Blacklist (1x1, Fandom)  (Read 187 times)

Offline SevenpercentsolutionTopic starter

The Blacklist (1x1, Fandom)
« on: January 31, 2015, 11:46:56 PM »
Just what it says on the box!  I'm looking to do a story based off of the show 'The Blacklist' and I need myself a partner in crime.

Ideally, I'll be playing Raymond Reddington, though I'm also a fan of Donald Ressler - in fact, I'd prefer to play both during the story, unless I happen across a writing partner who would like to ship these two (which I also enjoy).  That said, I love playing multiples, and any canons that don't get taken up, I'm likely to end up playing.  Something plot-heavy is necessary, and I'm open to playing opposite canon and original characters, and to all gender pairings.  For evidence of my writing (in both original and fandom) please browse my writing history, for my roleplaying preferences, I've got that in a link in my signature.

If you're interested, please shoot a PM my way, I love hashing out the details and I have a strong preference for RP partners who like to talk OOC over IMs (I use AIM, mostly, but can use Skype) and I rp on the forums. 

I'm going to cross my fingers on this one.  It'll be a gas.

Offline Ansem

Re: The Blacklist (1x1, Fandom)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 12:22:52 AM »

Ideally, I'll be playing Raymond Reddington, though I'm also a fan of Donald Ressler - in fact, I'd prefer to play both during the story, unless I happen across a writing partner who would like to ship these two (which I also enjoy).

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 12:38:43 AM »

You're beautiful.

Offline Ansem

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 12:42:06 AM »

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 12:43:13 AM »
On the inside.

Offline Ansem