Truth be told, I am here because I am bored out of my mind. I thought up this game on a whim. It is not completely original, nor do I have any idea if it is going to work, but I figured we could give it a whirl and see what happens.
So, have you all heard of the word association game? It's a spontaneous sort of game when someone says a word, then another person responds with a related word. The next person, or the first person, if there are only two people, responds with a word related to the second word, and so on. Ex: Sugarplum-> Fairy-> Liquid-> Nitrogen-> Gas-> Can. Sugarplum fairy, fairy liquid(a kind of soap), liquid nitrogen, nitrogen gas, gas can. Get it? Good.
So, the same idea is in place here, only we are going to be using paragraphs. Your paragraph:
1. Must be related to the paragraph before it.
2. At least three sentences long.
3. No longer than six sentences long.
4. Not be deliberately derogatory or offensive to any other writer.
5. Any topic may be used, as long as it is related to the previous topic and presented in a tasteful manner.
If the relation between your paragraph and the previous one is too abstract, clarification may be requested, but please use parenthesis to indicate text separate from your response in your post. This goes for people giving and requesting clarification.
I think that's everything. try to keep it fun, and remember, posts can be silly or serious, just play nice! I'll get us started.