Moses Price IIIName:
Moses Kenneth Price IIIAlias:
Apprehensive, but very positiveAge:
HeterosexualPowers: Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation
– Blitzkrieg is able to generate and manipulate most, if not all forms of energy associated with Electromagnetism, one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. He can “view” these energies like normal people view the world. As he had had a long time to practice with these powers, Blitzkrieg has shown a wide range of uses aside from the obvious metal manipulation that comes with them. Ranging from energy blasts to distorting light, to manipulating metals, even confusing telepaths with “mental static” and more. Ferrokinesis
– A mainstay of electromagnetism is the manipulation of metallic matter, aka Metal. Blitzkrieg can manipulate all ferrous metals and some non-ferrous ones by directly affecting magnetic fields present in the environment. He’s able to take apart and put together complex machinery, move metals about in a manner similar to telekinesis, and shape them in any way he wishes. This also comes in handy for stopping or redirecting conventional weapons like bullets and missiles.Flight
– By creating a charge that is the opposite of the planet, he can levitate and propel himself via “magnetic flight”. Force Field
– By condensing large amounts of electro-magnetic energy around himself in either a form fitting sheath, or bubble, he can erect powerful force fields that can repel most forms of physical and energy attacks. This force field can be expanded to protect others, or be used as a form of containment by surrounding an enemy with it.Organic Manipulation
– By exercising control over the ever present flow of iron in the human body, Blitzkrieg can achieve a number of effects on said person or people in question. He can force unconsciousness, increase the flow of iron to cause an aneurysm, even alter thought processes and the way a person sees the environment around them. He is also able to control people directly, moving them like puppets. (Will only be used on NPC's or players with express given permission)EM Senses
– Blitzkrieg can shift his perception to see the world as shifting patterns of energy. Utilizing this unique form of sight, he can see power sources, stress points in structures; he can even see the bio-electric auras that human bodies generate.Bio-Molecular Supercharge
– Blitzkrieg can flood his cellular makeup with raw electromagnetic energy. This “supercharge” increases his strength to tremendous levels.Energy Discharge
– By directing energy along his body’s currents, Blitzkrieg can expel several forms of volatile energy along the EM Spectrum. This includes basic blasts of electricity, EM Pulses, intense heat, concussive blasts of force and other forms of EM energy.Energy Leeching
– All modern power sources generate electricity, and using his powers, Blitzkrieg can drain that energy to bolster his own reserves. He can even drain the bio energy from people if he absolutely needs to. The amount he gets of course is directly dependent on how large the energy source is, and how long he gets with it. This process increases his natural healing by a moderate amount. Not enough to be considered a healing factor, but enough that it is noticeable when his injuries heal faster than normal.Weakness:
Blitzkrieg wields one of the four fundamental forces that bind the universe at his fingertips, but he's still a man. He needs to drink, he needs to eat, he needs to sleep. Without the basics of human survival, he will die. There’s also the fact that he can be taken by surprise, and if he is, he can be injured and killed like a normal person, as his powers are not constantly on, they have to be activated.
All of his abilities run on his bodies store of energy; if that’s depleted, not only will his powers cease to work correctly if at all, he’ll be physically drained as well. This will result in sluggish and lethargic actions, slowed mental capacity and other detrimental physical effects that leave him vulnerable and at risk.
At maximum power output, Blitzkrieg can use his powers for up to an hour and a half at most. At which time his energy will drop to critical levels and leave him a shell of his former self. If he ever gets to this point, he’ll need to retreat or find some power source to “jump start” himself, otherwise he will be in trouble.
If he tries to use his powers after this point, it will put strain on his body and could cause severe, possible permanent injury. If his powers are drained, he will naturally recharge to full power in around 12 hours; during that 12 hour period he will essentially be human, with only negligible usage of his powers. For example, he may be able to stop a pistol round with a force field, but any more than that would be a stretch.
His weaknesses go beyond physical as well. Jacob is a prideful man bordering on arrogant. He’s had the best training(Spec-Ops Marine), he’s powerful, he has many friends in the hero community…why wouldn’t he be? This of course causes things like an inability to accept defeat, unwillingness to listen to the counsel of others, and not knowing when to cut his losses.Personality:
Moses is militant; he is focused on his aims and goals and lets little else get in the way of that. Friends, family, all of that takes a back seat to making the world a safer place for all. It's not intentional of course, but it's simply how he's wired and it's hard to change something like that if you even can. He’s a hard man due to his military upbringing and background; he's not hard to get along with, you just have to get used to how he is before things become simpler.
He’s not above listening to sound advice, but chances are unless it’s good enough to make him stop and think about it, he’ll go with his original plans. He doesn’t like failure, from others, and especially not himself; which means he'll push you, but not more than you can take.
Moses is absolutely, without a doubt, very pragmatic. He understands you can't save everyone
, so he may let a man with a bomb strapped to his chest die so he can save the building of innocents that would die if the bad guy holding them hostage has his way. He doesn’t like it, but he has to make the hard choices others won’t if things are going to change.
It doesn't always make him popular, but more level heads understand why he does what he does. He’s a fighter, and even if he’s losing, he will refuse to accept defeat until it’s evident that the conflict is hopeless. He can be friendly, he can be nice, and he often is. But on missions and when it's time to save the world, he's mostly business aside from a bit of joking here and there.