You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:11:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Are you a DARK, gritty Writer who enjoys a fight? (Gore, Drama, Plot) [F x M]  (Read 278 times)

Offline LackingInHeartTopic starter

First off, I'm pretty darn open and flexible.   ;D  That is something to always keep in mind and and you will soon see when you click on the bottom link.  Sooo I am looking for one partner who enjoys the darker fruits of a RP.   And still wants a story.  There is no designated idea, though I have one idea listed below.  I want a partner whom I can create a story with, so that may very well mean we come up with an idea of our own that we both love. 
Please read below!

Currently not available for new RP's, unless you can write really well and/or are into blood/gore, face fucked induced vomiting, violent rape, and (negotiable:) a fiercely fight-back victim.   But open to future RPs!  :-)

Looking for ONE partner that likes:
-Blood / Gore  [Non-sexual and sexual; both characters]
-Uppity / Disobedient / Switch / Feisty / Strong type females
-Drama & Twists  -  If MC is more switch, then it opens for more bold plot, and over all interesting writing catches, like revenge battles!
-Plot based stories that revolves around sexual tension and violence
-Third Person Perspective
-Character Development.  Backgrounds.  Just because your character is the main dom does not mean he does not have a human side; in fact, I would like there to be a... bit of a "switch" nature to yc; as would mine.  It allows the expansions of characters and gives us both more to write and more of a story to tell.  And I'm good at bending a dom to at least switch to pay attention to what needs to be said.  That's for damn sure.
-About 600-1,200 word quality posts; this entails structure, construction, perspectives, detail, thoughts, vocabulary, overall writing ability
-Ability to post a few times a week; granted we enjoy each others style
-None to little fantasy/magic.  I may be open to some, given the story, of course.  Mostly I'm looking for realistic, with the exception of more... "normal" means such as demons, vampires, etc etc
-Violence  [Non-sexual and sexual; both characters]
-ROUGH Sex  [Biting, scratching, grabbing, throwing, etc, etc]
-Rape.  Rape, not non-con.  Rape; that turns non-con/coercing, to at least somewhat consensual; in a "Fine, I guess I can tolerate."  "love"/hate/kill corruption sense.  Hate that you like it, kind of thing. ^^   [F it, or we could just keep it totally raunchy and unwilling!  Har har.  xD]
-Maybe Corruption/mental destruction; I think the A Heartbeat Away From Death (found in link at the bottom) would work well in this kind of aspect, and what I'm generally looking for), even Disastpiece would work for this style RP, though would not count for the 'corruption' aspect; as she would already be a killer rather than forced to kill, as opposed to the other one she would be forced to think these horrible thoughts, that may have very well already been buried deep within her core.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:37:07 PM by LackingInHeart »

Offline Edgar

A lot of this would correspond to my male character Edgar, although I must admit that my RP doesn't revolve a lot around sex themes.

He is originally part of a medieval novel in progress but his dark background is adaptable and he can fit in a modern context.