The Purpose in This Thread Had Me Call Ahead to Reserve A Cooler Section in Hell

Started by Ethoxyethane, June 01, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethoxyethane

Under Construction

Other ideas:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291695
https://www.f-list.net/c/ideasnkinks

Note: Ideas and kinks in the link and my threads are outdated. I'll update them as I flesh out with time. Ideas can be tailored to any consent level, given it makes sense.

Open to ideas.

Discord: Ethoxyethane#4011

Ethoxyethane

A large majority of my ideas are merely ideas, scribbles and poetic mumbling really, and they are meant to be interactively discussed to tailor the ideas and story line to both our liking.  Some ideas are posted on a separate thread dedicated to the story, which I will link below.  However, there are some that offer details of the nitty gritty.

Game Of Thrones: Incest
Jaime and Cersei Lannister pairing.

My thoughts are that we would start out when they first got involved in their very close relationship with one another, play that scandal out.  How that happens and what happens is open for discussion, but I would like to spend time on this part too, as it interesting and has many thrilling scenes to the story that can be played out.  See what that goes, then skip forward to some of the scenes in the show.  Even create our own.  role playing is all about imagination anyway, right?

A Question of Succession
The king is dead, his son is only ten and to put it simply his son is an imbecile, not capable of looking after himself much less rule a kingdom on his own. Debate has turned to arguments which has turned to open conflict as to who will take the throne. The King had an older brother, who proved to be a cruel tyrant; his brother banished him and took the throne. The Kings older Brother also had a son, born out of wedlock, and considered a bastard, but does not see eye to eye with his cruel father. On the side of the Queen, there is a niece, now a duchess in her own right, pressing her claim to the throne. Yet nobles are reluctant to support just a female on the throne, let alone one so young and untested.

I have some ideas for some of these, but it really depends on what you like and your kinks and etc.  Most of the comments/notes below can be taken with a grain of salt. I'm open to variations of the stories and consent levels. Open to tailoring ideas and/or fusing ideas together.
Open to ideas.

Darker Themes

~ Suicide Assistance
After their parents die in a horrible car crash, leaving them a split inheritance, the sister tried to kill herself- and failed. A few weeks later, one evening, the brother comes home to find his sister half-unconscious from a bunch of pills. Again. The thoughts of having the whole inheritance to himself intensify.
Comments: Okay, so, the sisters' legitimacy in desiring death is true. Maybe he decides to make her vomit up the pills with his dick- I won't put any more input here; he is your character, I will trust you to play him the way you see fit to the best of your ability and vision for this story. With her parents dead and now after being horribly raped by her brother, she doesn't care even more if she dies- she wants to die more than initially. I really desire this role play to come to life, no matter how horrible and ugly-the more the better.
I am also open to other variations of this idea. Hm, maybe, maybe she does not truly want to die. IDK. Talk to me.

~ Disasterpiece
I play a rookie killer who breaks into a house late at night to make their second kill, only to discover she has picked the wrong victim - an experienced, vicious, brilliant, and notorious serial killer. My character accidentally stumbles onto a scene of horror and gets swept into the clutches of your character. Instead of a cold butchery, the experienced killer decides to savagely rape and dominate her, teach her a lesson; but, she is no stranger to the darkness herself. Killers clashing at their own will. A dynamic battle with emotions, or what killers would imagine them to be, anyway. What could have turned into a slaughter veers off course when they end up working together instead.
Comments: Your character could be her victim- the house she breaks into, or our characters could have happened to pick the same victim- your character for there first.

~ A Heartbeat Away From Death
This is A & B. A being more of a story. B being more of a one shot smutty thing.
A. There is a string of murders in town, no one is sure who the murderer is, or what his motives are, but he is extremely clean. The man is practically a ghost.
One day she comes home from work to find her husband tied up to a chair in the living room with a masked man on the couch. The masked man locked their adopted child upstairs in the bedroom, unharmed, and the child can hear the events. The husband is murdered, when during this scene is up for discussion. There would be an intense rape/domination scene involving the killer taking the woman right there, and then deciding she is just too sweet to leave/kill.
So he carts her around with him. And makes her assist him with his crimes. A killer's apprentice if you will. She would also be an outlet to help control his urges/sadism. At first doesn't trust her past outright imprisonment, but eventually grows fond of her... but always in a hard way. The man IS a killer.
As for her mentally, if we want to go to the trauma-destruction route, I see her mentally breaking down with all that she has been through and forced to become a murderer and losing her family. Physiologically, a flare for drama in the character development. Or she already had a darkness lurking inside of her, take the twisted route. The story has limitless ways to play and this might be one story where I could see how writing it what it really is, horrible and ugly. I am open to tweaks/suggestions.

B. Or if we are doing this as a one shot fucked up scene, she could be a college student home alone while her parents are away on vacation, or it was her parents whom the killer murdered before her eyes when she comes home one evening.

~ Consummation Above Corpses
An alcoholic woman with sociopathic tendencies works as a forensic pathologist. A co-worker confessed his feelings to her, which got her uncomfortable; and she got him fired, though there is little evidence to support it.
Comments: From the kinks list, you can deduct the taste I want this roleplay to have. Does she arrogantly invite him over to 'talk' about his newly found unemployment? Is he stopping by to collect his things from the office? Is he stalking her? Does he snap? Does he want revenge? I'm flexible on the way we approach this.

~ We're In This Together
Old high school friends: one, a former loser goth, the other a straight-A student. Unlikely friends, but somehow it worked. They meet by chance later in life - the straight-A student has fallen into the trap of an abusive relationship while the other has gotten his act together. A run-in with the abusive husband leads two old friends to wonder how to get away with murder.
or
Siblings are reunited when one returns home after graduating from college. The graduate learns that their father became increasingly more abusive towards the other sibling. An episode with their father leads the siblings wondering how to get away with murder.

~ Yours Sincerely
A psychology student/a renowned therapist writes to inmates as part of a thesis they're developing and ends up in long-term correspondence with a particularly clever killer. However, when the inmate is up for review, they end up acquitted because of the discovery of withheld evidence during the course of the case. A free man, he's keen on meeting his penpal.

~ House of 1,000 Corpses
I'm too lazy to cleverly and neatly write this up right now, but it's in the suspense, thriller, horror genre, for sure.

~ Mutually Assured Destruction
When three friends are involved in an incident that kills someone, they find themselves laying low until realizing they have gotten away with murder. With varying degrees of acceptance in regards to their involvement, they try to move on - they almost manage it, until one of them commits suicide.

~ The Suicide Club
A) Two strangers meet upon joining a club for suicides; they just about lost the will to live, but how keen are they on getting close to death? Together they dangerously flirt with suicide and death. One night they invite someone from the group to procreate fleshed out suicide plans, but things take a gruesome turn when they accidentally end up killing the person. After some guilt they soon realize it makes them feel alive- they would be doing these people a favor.
B) Doctor x Suicide member - Maybe as a form of rehabilitation, options to live or die, abuse of power, role reversal - I'm open to either role and the idea.
C) Two characters infiltrate the Suicide Society, unbeknownst each other are not intent on killing themselves as the rest of the members.

~ Russian Roulette
I don't know where exactly I'm going with this...yet.

~ The Heist
A variety of skilled criminals work together under a mastermind to pull off the greatest robbery in all history.

~ Making The Cut
A surgeon leaving her workplace late at night is kidnapped by a (bizarrely polite, [optional]) assailant, taken to a location to perform on-the-spot surgery on a man who has been shot. With a gun to her head, she saves the man's life, only to realize that the situation hasn't stopped being dire - she has seen the faces of a number of criminals, and now she has no choice but be put on the payroll or be buried with their enemies.

~ Necromance
Many nights alone at home and on the job as a forensic pathologist(or an assistant that covers for her partner often), a woman develops a fetish for the subject of her job responsibilities- corpses. One night she gets delivered the wrong corpse- the victim of a serial killer. When going to mend evidence left behind of a botched disposal, he catches her unwittingly, and instead of killing her right there he leaves and starts contacting her through text/e-mail/letters.

~ Hostage
A young girl is taken unnoticed in public at gunpoint by assailants and bought blindfolded to a secluded warehouse meticulously designed for this situation by your character, where he is waiting with plans to ransom her. He doesn't plan on causing her physical harm or sexual assault, other than demonstrative/motivational purposes for his target, and perhaps some teasing. But as they change locations to prevent from being tracked, between sometimes forced to share a bed and her sometimes posing a threat to his plans, things start to change.
Alt description: Returning from a trip she is taken by gunpoint at the airport and transferred to a remote location where is held hostage for ransom by a vengeful friend(s) of her father's. Transporting locations of peers to keep potential feds off the trail, something changes between them, for better or for worst.

~ Bang Bang
Two students organize a school shooting.

Fantasy

~ The Banishment
The half-demon firstborn heir Prince of the Underworld is physically punished and temporarily banished to Earth. He is enrolled in a boarding school for the gifted where by mistake is roomed with a human girl who uses her powers to help remove the physical punishment embedded in his body.

Highlights: Fantasy, Magic, Demon, Possible con or dub-con but consent levels negotiable

~ Selling Innocence
The Winters were harsh, and Winters on the Mountaintops were even harsher. On the verge of extinction, the beauty-winged Celestians were either forced to freeze or starve to death and while many stayed, many descended the mountain, only to fall victim upon waiting traps of men. Greedy for their exotic feathers worth a small fortune, the Celestians tremendously suffered even further. Those who were not captured were forced into hiding. Never being able to spread their Wings, always concealing them under robes and cloaks, forever reduced readily to flee at a moments notice.

A king/prince/noble announced he would pay a surprisingly large sum to anyone that could deliver him an untouched Celestian woman. A Celestian man saw the bounty and the ache of being starved and the fatigue of hiding proved too powerful. He had been traveling in search of tales of this rumored safe town with his sister, always protecting her. However, with that kind of money, he could buy a place, away from anyone and hide. With great caution to not raise any suspicions, he made plans to sell off his sister.

~ Back From The Necro
One day a woman wakes up to a scene of horror. She can see herself out of her body and is forced to endure watching the brutal things her killer does to her after death.
Comments: He could be a boyfriend, ex, family member, gang-rape situation, anyone. The story can go more in depth, exploring the limited connection she learns she has with select living to lure them in direction of her dead body and murderer.

~ Vampire(s), or demon.

For le consensual, but can be non-con themes too

~ Guilty Pleasure
After being out of touch with his family for multiple years, the brother returns home upon the news of their parent's sudden death. Much to the displeasure of his little sister. At first, the siblings hate each other, but between coping with their parents death and reuniting, they fall in love.

~ Staying Close
Two teenage siblings protect each other from and endure living with their physically abusive father. One dark day, the brother returns to learn that their father raped his sister. They move her into his room realizing if they reported the attack they would get separated in the foster-care system. With plans to stay close and work to save up money to move out, they stay closer than initially intended.
Comments: Depending on how we want to play the story out, could also include darker non-consensual elements on this story if you desire to play the father for the sexual abuse too- the rape could be the one-time encounter or a number of episodes.

~ Family Retreat
A family goes to a tropical resort, accepting of family relations. Mother can no longer have children, she wants her sheltered daughter to take her place.

~ Modern or medieval - The generic bodyguard and client pairing. Could also be non-con fun.

~ Sister & Brother- sometimes situations just go too far. Open to different setups.

~ RP based of 10 Things I Hate About You.

Incest focused

~ Designed For Punishment/Dearest Sister
She is the illegitimate child of the head of the family Howard Bridget and his mistress. Because of this, she and her mother were hated by Howard's wife Olivia Bridget, who encouraged her son to mistreat her. However, the brothers mistreatment turned into sexual abuse and she was forced to endure it as her mother was terminally ill and did not want their family situation to worsen, or kick them out. The brother full knows this and uses it as an advantage against her. When around others the brother retains a calm, collective, and rather friendly nature. But when in private with his half-sister, he shows his true sadistic and obsessive/abusive nature towards her.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70ocgs (8m-13m mark, the part the story above entails for the most part)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5zfy7c (Pretty much the full episode, has bits of the background story and years after)}

~ Self-sabotage 
Possessive brother ruins sister's relationships, confesses his feelings and rapes her.
Or the sister could ruin his relationships. He has had enough. This version could possibly be non-con, dub-con, non-con turned con.

~ Sweet and Sour
A young boy stays with/lives close to an older woman. What started as the boy slowly winning her over with mostly sweet and romantic gestures he blooms it into a controlling relationship.

~ Distraught Daddy
Mom left, leaving the father a bitter mess for years. He starts to notice his daughter resembles his mother and even starts to act like her. Eventually, at first, the father is borderline inappropriate with his daughter, then it turns into raping her.

~ Secluded
Brother/sister are alone on an island. Parents died/don't return one day. The parents would have to rescue the sister from her brother's sexual advances. One day, after both the parents are either dead or not around in time to protect her from him the sexual abuse ensues. A partner came up with it, I'm just leaving it here (:
Comments: They could have crashed on the island. Or they could have been born on the island. If the former, long term is available, as after a few weeks or months they could get rescued. Varying on how we choose to play the story the aftermath could be different levels of intense and interesting.

~ Dear Sister
Older bro (about 3-10 years older) is a bad boy, maybe has done a little time for drugs or robbery. My character is the good daughter, parent's favorite. The parents die suddenly, and somehow big bro inherits everything (house/money/cars) under the condition that he is now is her legal guardian to care for her until she is 21. When she turns 21 she would be the appropriate age to inherit some of the money to start her own life. (she would be 18. No other living relatives or means to move out.). It could be staged to where he was kicked out (probably her fault for tattling on him) when he was her age to fend for himself since he was a troublemaker and he moves back in. And begins to dominate and abuse her. At first, verbally and financially, then it moves into physical and sexual. This could involve some traces of a dark rape romance thing or go totally fucked up.

~ Brother and sister, or cousins who live together. Father was drunk and very violent. Mother was always sedated. He repeatedly raped her. She never told anyone because she was afraid her father would kill him. This adds to tension scenes of almost getting caught, and questionable situations/interactions.
Comments: Varying on the character you desire to play, given the conditions of their home life: his intentions could be sadistic and take things out on her, or he did it for comfort and 'warmth. I'm open to hearing others.

~ It Was Only A Kiss
Two siblings are in high school and start to explore parties and drinking. One highly intoxicated night, the siblings kiss. The brother becomes overly possessive from that day on.

~ Lost in the woods
one on one and/or gang rape- Perhaps the characters are related and get lost in the woods, the longer they go the more hopeless it seems that they will live, the more their clothes get ripped, the more he thinks he should at least know once what it would be like to have her before they die.
Or perhaps they/she runs into a cabin, a person/people with intentions that turn to be ill.

~ Keeping Up Appearances
At school, she is little miss perfect, sweet, smart, beautiful, who would think there is anything wrong? But at home, the young girl has extremely strict parents. They have a chart system regarding grades, curfew, junk food, and the like- strict to the detailed sense of even having graphs and pie charts of her exam scores and subjects and such on the wall. Punishment after so many demerits often result lock her in a room, in a cage, and starve her, and beat her- in any combo or all four- or whatever else you can think of. It's not sexual, at first.
This could also have a flare where you get play a student at school, so be it a romance thing or further abuse thing.

Medieval

~ Rookie Historian
A young woman lands a job as a royal historian, recording the proceedings of the royal counsel and royal family court life.
Any consent level. Another story with the possibility where you get to play good guy(Prince) and bad guy(King).

~ To Catch a Thief
Female thief finds herself trapped. A skilled thief has left a trail of angry nobles desperate to have this thief caught and strung up. Yet little do they know that the thief is actually the seemingly well-mannered Princess who has taken to the hobby of stealing whatever she wants. Something surprised her on her last robbery, while successful, she lost a small and important item. While small, the item in the right hands could identify the thief, and this particular noble hopes she tries to steal it back as he plans on using the Princess to advance his own political gains.

~ Deeds of Duty
The king has fallen ill. Enemy nobles in disagreement with the king in nearby estates were plotting together to overthrow the king and take his place as the new royal circle. One of their plans was in execution and the Princess's carriage returning her to the castle was seized when she managed to escape her attackers. By chance and fortune, she encountered a young man that protected her and skillfully fought the men off, killing most of them while a couple managed to flee, but the man was sliced with one of their swords and suffered from a nasty gash. It was too risky to return home with them looking for her, just as it was for them to reveal their true identities to each other. They found shelter for a few days, taking care of her savior's wound, growing closer to each other and ended up making love. A love short-lived, the Princess's attackers found them, forcing the Princess to run the journey home alone as the man stayed behind to fight them off. A few days after making it home safely, the king summoned his daughter to his chambers. She is given the news of her betrothal to Prince Henry to secure their army for battle if enemies strike which was advised by the king's new advisor and the princess's personal bodyguard, a strategist and warrior appointed and trusted by the king's royal circle. When the king called him to be introduced, the young man that rescued her stepped in.
Comments: Exhausted writing this, I'll edit it later. This is basically the beginning of the storyline to be played out.

~ Into The Knight
During an attack that might be the fall of Malean Kingdom, a Princess is escorted out of a secret tunnel with a trusted knight assigned to bring her to the kingdom of her betrothed/ally. Along the way, they are forced to impersonate man and wife in order to keep the Princess safe. The knight starts to question his loyalty.

Highlights: Rape/non-con, Betrayal, Medieval, Possible virgin, Possible comparison play, Possible guilt

Comments: Pretty easy, linear storyline, with potential for longer term if we wish to play out after their arrival in the kingdom- this could include additional sneaking around, non-con, forced pleasure, getting caught, comparison play(if we play her as betrothed, her body guiltily favoring her rapist over her husband--not required), possibly even leading to death(s).

~ Medieval- Brother & Sister, non-con or con, idea varies. Call this pairing kinda influenced by Game of Thrones, Jamie and Cersei.

~ Safety Measures
After a kidnapping attempt on the princess, a personal bodyguard is assigned to her, to which for some reason she never liked,
A) yet he's a longtime seeded enemy spy. Things prove further complication or opportunity when it came known the princess and the enemy prince are secret love interests.
B) Whatever type of non-con flare we want to conjure up.

~ Arranged Incest
In the merchant city of Garnetia, everything seemed to be turned upside down. The king had been poisoned months ago, and with him gone merchants everywhere had been ruling the streets. A street gang went rampant, and eventually became the community of the city, and to make matters worst the peasants were soon to rebel. With one of the three princes on the run, and another basically disappearing out of thin air.  By birthright, it was fully up to the Princess to try and hold dear a city her father built with his bare hands; but with the royal council down the queen mother's neck she was reluctant to give the rule over to an unwed Princess, and the queen could no longer tolerate how things were going for the city and decided that it needed a new king. Fortunately enough the third prince, a bastard, suspiciously made his way up the ranks just for such an occasion.  The head queen personally chose him to be the princess's husband and the new king.

~ A Question of Succession
The king is dead, his son is only ten and to put it simply his son is an imbecile, not capable of looking after himself much less rule a kingdom on his own. Debate has turned to arguments which has turned to open conflict as to who will take the throne. The King had an older brother, who proved to be a cruel tyrant; his brother banished him and took the throne. The Kings older Brother also had a son, born out of wedlock, and considered a bastard, but does not see eye to eye with his cruel father. On the side of the Queen, there is a niece, now a duchess in her own right, pressing her claim to the throne. Yet nobles are reluctant to support just a female on the throne, let alone one so young and untested.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Possible Gang-rape Situations - available for one-on-one too]
~ Scared Straight
My character is sent on a prison tour after a minor offense as part of a plea deal to keep her out of jail and for rehabilitation. She ends up wandering off from the group and runs into your character.
Comments: Possible for more than one male, make this a gang kind of thing. I'm open to discussing if this would be soft or hard non-con, dub-con, etc.

~ I play a fugitive who decides to ask a single or group of people she just witnesses commit a crime to take her with him/them.
Comments: Lots of ways to work this, with or without a 'gang' situation.

~Trial and Error
Female gets granted a trial as a student at an all-male boarding school. She rooms with 2-4 males trusted(maybe one or two not so trusted beyond sports) by school officials. Maybe this could be a gang rape, love triangle, both. I'm open to other ideas.

~ Spurned
Spurned college guy takes revenge on a classmate. Gang rape.

~ A female gets gang-raped at a concert/in a nightclub.

~ Journey Gone South
A young woman recently got the distressing news that she is adopted. She diligently sets out to track down her real family.
Comments: Could be her father, uncle, brother, cousin-- any combos or all, or other ideas, living at the house she finds and goes to.
We could play it as her adoptive parents granted her permission to seek them out and make trips to her real family often, evidently, things take a turn when she is raped- either by a single family member then eventually it moves to multiple family members/friends, or it is multiple the first time.
Or we could play it as she goes behind her adoptive parents back and tracks down where her real family lives, only when she meets them, she gets whisked away from the life she once knew.

Misc.

~ Hometown Hero
From troublemaker to hometown hero, a young woman's abusive and possessive ex-boyfriend cleaned up his act and become the small town's Sheriff. It prompted her to flea to an out of state college. Freshly graduated and engaged, she learns her parent(s) are ill and returns home with her fiance to care for them. To her dismay, she acquires the knowledge that not only had her ex kept in contact with her parent(s) but that he is now the Sheriff. But has he really changed though?

~ Revenge
Your character is finally out of prison, having been released on a technical mistake.  Now he's back and ready to take revenge on his little niece, the girl whose testimony put him in prison enduring all the suffering abuse that came within those walls.

~ Thy Enemy
A powerful army general captures the daughter of the enemy. Initially, his goal was to use her as an example and send her back to her parents in pieces as a warning for anyone who stands against them, but he is intrigued by her wit and beauty.
Comments: There are a lot of ways we can work with this. Either way, I envision her being put in a situation where she is faced with the onerous task/option of betraying her people, or him.

~ Taken
A woman is lured from her home, chloroformed/kidnapped, and wakes up limp on a strange, dirty and cold basement floor chained to the wall. There is another guy there with her, bondage in a similar fashion.
Comments: Before you read any further, stop and think about options/kinks with this idea. The female and male in the basement could both have been kidnapped and are locked away down there under the conditions of their captor, lest they escape. Does the captor make them do stuff? Is the other person with her good or evil or mixed?

~ Tight Spaces
Two people move into a one bedroom apartment together.
Comments: They could be strangers, acquaintances, friends, siblings, roommates previously but had to get a smaller more affordable place, best friends, etc.

~ Abusive relationship: bf x gf, exs, best friends, bro x sis, neighbors etc.

~ Captive
Girl runs away from a frustrating home life and stays with a friend she met on the internet.

~ Home invasion
Can get as physically violently or romantically twisted violent as you like.

~ Young woman gets kidnapped when drug/gambling addict dad can't pay a debt. The only idea where it might be okay to introduce previous female victims or disposal victims for brief sex scenes to add to the realism of the story- aka the multiple women 'No' in my kink list in an exception for this story.

~ Cop/boss/lawyer abuses his power.

~ Both of our characters are spies tracking each other.

~ RP based off the Netflix series Versailles.

Some roles/kinks I play include but not limited to:
-Brother and sister, cousins, uncle and niece
-Cop
-Medieval pairings
-Gang-rape
-Home invasion
-Kidnap
-Obsessive/jealousy/possessive
-Abusive
-Human x (half)demon
-Lesbian pairings (My ideas below can be tailored for FxF)

Killers Affair

RPs on E
(E-mail, PM, and other RP site roleplays are not listed)

- Designed for Punishment - with Norwegian One
- Disasterpiece - with Le Immortelle
- Loverman (known as A Heartbeat Away From Death plot) - with Le Immortelle
- That Obscure Object of Desire - with Le Immortelle
- When Does a Tease Become an Invitation? - with Rooglez

*Darn.  I accidentally deleted the links to the RPs, my paused RPs, and terminated RPs.  I will fix this at a later date.*

Norwegian One

The "Lost in the Woods" roleplay sounds fun, but I'm also interested in what the premise might be for the "Tight Spaces" (see a theme here? :P)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Ethoxyethane

- 7/31  Added:
- 'Designed for Punishment' - (Half siblings- BroxSis, Rape, BDSM, Coercing, Mind Fuck,)
- 'Prince of Hell'
-  Filled in almost all the ideas.

Ethoxyethane

-Added Bad Blood and The House in the Woods

Ethoxyethane

-Added Brotherly Love  -  [Not seeking new RP's at this time;  I just wanted to add this, though I just might be open to starting one of this.]

Ethoxyethane

Well, it's been quite some time! These ideas are old and this page(along with my other threads) probably requires some updating.

PM if you're interested in collaborating.
I largely seek to RP over these mediums: PM, Email, Discord.