You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:31:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trap [Femboy m/m game]  (Read 645 times)

Offline kasperTopic starter

Trap [Femboy m/m game]
« on: September 11, 2014, 12:50:40 PM »
I made this charrie for a group game awhile ago but the game didn't really take off but I really wanna play this character! I would like to play him as a submissive (though he might be sassy). As of now, I don't have much preference as to a game setting or character pairing (could even be a dog demon!), as long as the other character is male. So, if anybody has been wanting a game with a character like this, let me know and we can figure something out!

Klaire / Klancy [Short for Klairence]

Demon - kyūbi no kitsune (nine-tailed fox demon)

Male. Yep, a total trap. Under that dress he has absolutely no female bits, only male bits. Though he does have a pretty fantastic arse. Klaire will go by he or she, with no preference to which is used to identify him/herself. [And I might even refer to him/her as both as well.]

-Can see and hear anything that is happening in the world.
-Perception manipulation.
-Dream manipulation.
-Shapeshifting (only into the form of a fox)
-Placing curses
-Spirit Physiology

Hates/fears dogs.

Offline kasperTopic starter

Re: Trap [Femboy m/m game]
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 02:36:22 PM »
Idea: Bounty hunters in space! I was thinking something like Space Dandy or Cowboy Bebop. Something a little more on the comedic side! Perhaps my little trap boy is an alien? Something cute and fun-spirited.