You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:46:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: W R E C K R O O M  (Read 539 times)

Offline kasperTopic starter

W R E C K R O O M
« on: February 03, 2016, 04:00:18 AM »
y o

I'm kasper. I like dumb edgy shit (estranged romances and angst anyone?) and Russians. It's embarrassing. I'm after atypical roleplays [read: let's get weird]. Story + smut preferred. I have no preference to race, gender or sexuality - all are welcome. I also encourage monsters and aliens (from humanoid to extreme non-humanoid).

I like weird shit [read: gore and other extreme interests]. I get that this isn't for everybody, so nah, it's not a necessity but if you're into the same shit or you're interested in trying it out, lemme know. I don't have any ideas up right now, but usually if you approach me I end up throwing some plots up or I'm into hearing what you have to offer along with sound boarding ideas. Anyway, below are some idiots. Enjoy.

U G L Y   M U G S

K A S P E R

TRANSMALE
RUSSIAN-AMERICAN
WASTED YOUTH | TEMPERAMENTAL SHIT
FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND RUSSIAN
SWITCH - BISEXUAL

A N D R E I

MALE
SOUTH AFRIKANER
SMOL | POSH BRAT | BAD ATTITUDE
FLUENT IN ENGLISH, AFRIKAANS AND GERMAN
DOMINANT BOTTOM - GAY AS FUCK

R U D Y   B O Y

MALE
N'AWLINS NATIVE
CONFUSED MONSTER IN A HUMAN FORM
SWEET SOUTHERN LOUISIANA DRAWL
SUBMISSIVE - BISEXUAL

Y U R I

MALE
RUSSIAN/UKRAINIAN
DRUG DEALER | ORIGINAL BAD BOY
FLUENT IN ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, UKRAINIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH AND AFRIKAANS
DOMINANT - STRAIGHT

K I M B E R

MALE
RUSSIAN
CRYBABY GANG MEMBER
FLUENT IN ENGLISH & RUSSIAN
SWITCH - BISEXUAL

General Ons/Offs
Vanilla Ons:
-Accents (I love accents. Southern accents (Kentucky, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama), British accents, Russian accents, South Afrikaans accents are a few of my favorites.)
-admiration
-shows of affection
-anal sex
-attractive characters
-badboys
-being taken care of/taking care of another
-body/body part worship
-breathplay
-comforting another/being comforted
-cuddling
-being groomed/grooming
-hoodrat characters
-hotdogging (thrusting a cock between anotherís asscheeks)
-intimacy
-Kentucky boys (I don't know why this is a thing, but it is.)
-kissing/making out
-looking up to another/being looked up to by another
-maturity difference (especially in M/M where the younger character (if submissive) is referred to or seen as a "boy" and the older character (if dominate) is referred to or seen as a "man")
-military dogtags
-multiple partners
-oral sex
-orgasm denial
-ornery characters
-light/heavy petting
-being praised/giving praise
-rimming
-romance
-size differences
-soldiers/ex-soldiers
-Southern charm/warmth/politeness
-spit-roast (oral + anal/vaginal penetration simultaneously)
-tenderness
-voyeurism

Darker Desires:
-age play
-estranged romance
-emotional tension
-angst
-betrayal
-humiliation
-daddy/little one play
-pet play
-depravity
-psychopaths
-corruption
-degradation
-forcefulness
-manhandling
-commands/orders
-non-con/dub-con
-large cocks
-dirty talk
-primal/territorial/predatory
-pain
-deep-throating/face-fucking
-sounding
-double+ penetration
-fucking without lube
-exotic cocks
-constraint/bondage
-gagging/gags
-being ordered/ordering another to fuck another
-authority
-slut-shaming
-obsession
-shamelessness
-begging
-teasing/left without release/denial
-sexual torment
-painful sex
-cummed in/on or cumming in/on another
-sexual toys
-masturbation
-hand jobs
-fingering
-orifices being stretched
-spitting on/being spat on
-spanking/paddling
-parading another around/being paraded around
-fingers in mouth
-watersports (but usually for humiliation/degradation scenes)
-virginity
-exotic cocks
-monsters (ranging from humanoid monsters, beast-types, gory monsters, entirely inhuman monsters, ugly monsters)
-extraterrestrials

Offs:
-vore
-scat
-weight gain/obesity

In-Depth Depravities
Physical Abuse/Torture/Humiliation - Being hit, slapped, smacked, paddled, caned, whipped, spanked, cut, lashed, flogged, punched or any other manner of physical abuse from light (bruising, tears) to heavy (extreme bruising, sprains, fractures, broken bones), Knifeplay, Blood Letting, Watersports (being pissed on, forced to lick up/swallow piss, in extreme cases, being pissed in and used as a human urinal), Swatting, Scratching, Clawing, Hair Pulling/Tugging, Extreme Breathplay/Choking/Strangling, Forced to Eat/Drink Out of Dog Bowl/Off Floor/Out of Anotherís Palm, Boot Licking

Mental Abuse - Manipulation, Objectification, Corruption, Humiliation, Degradation, Public Shaming, Slut Shaming, Bullying, Intimidation, Training or any other manner of mental abuse from light (hurt pride/feelings, tears) to heavy (being mentally conditioned, and in the most extreme an onset of suffering mentally to being mentally broken)

Sexual Pain/Torture/Humiliation - Being Roughly to Brutally Fucked, Forced Large Insertion, Unnatural/Painful Insertion, Double+ Anal Penetration, Rape, Non-con, Dub-con, Forced Deep Throating/Being Face Fucked, Figging, Urethral Penetration, Electrotorture, Bukakke, Cum Facials, Gangbang/Gangrape, Gore, Forced to Eat/Drink/Swallow Cum (whether fresh/stale, small amounts to copious amounts, from one/multiple persons directly, simply opening his mouth and having one or more people shoot their load inside, from a bowl/cup, from off the floor, off anotherís body, or eating out anotherís cum-filled ass), Forced Public Masturbation, Mild to Extreme Slut-Shaming (anywhere from verbally degrading to public objectification), Forced Wildling Roleplay (being forced to wear fake animal ears + butt plug with a tail, whether in private or in public), Cum Enema, Mild to Hardcore Dirty Talk, Mild to Hardcore Insulting/Verbal Bullying, Slave Training (responding to a certain pet name, addressing another as Master or Sir or some other title as instructed, being trained/conditioned to automatically respond or act in a certain way, being trained to follow commands, being conditioned into what another wants him to be), Orders/Commands, Punishments for Misbehavior (or just because), Objectification (used a tool/toy from mild to extreme, extreme being something along the lines of a cum receptacle, whether public/private), Fodder for Entertainment (whether being physically or sexually abused in private or in front of an audience, could even be used for spectator sport, where a wildling seeder in heat is set upon him in front of an audience), Cumming Without Orgasm, Being Used to Achieve Antoherís Sexual Gratification Without Orgasm/Release, Lubed Sex, Sex Without Lube, Cock Torture (having his cock painfully tugged, smacked, caned, pierced and other methods), Being Marked/Claimed as Territory (whether by way of piercing, being pissed on, being cummed on, being tattooed or branded, collared, bitten or given a scar or any combination), Needleplay/Piercing, Having his cock pierced so another can leash and lead him by his cock, Being stuffed with a butt plug with an animal tail and then being ordered/commanded/trained to Ďwag his tailí making him have to clench the plug inside him to make it move and jump so that the attached tail shakes or wags, Being ordered/commanded/trained to make animal sounds at the proper times, Temperature Play, Being Forced to Sniff/Inhale Anotherís Scent (especially having his face held in anotherís crotch and forced to breathe the scent in), Forced Voyeurism (or perhaps voyeurism of his own will), Sense Deprivation, Sense Overwhelming/Manipulation, Experimenting Medically/Sexually/Otherwise, Light to Extreme Edging, Male Milking/Semen Extraction Without Orgasm

Sexual Toys - Nipple Clamps (with/without weights), Dildos/Vibrators/Butt Plugs, Cock Rings, Gags, Cute Decorative Butt Plugs (animal tail on outside, gem on outside, bow on outside, etc), Bullet Vibrators, Flesh Lights

Extreme Toys/Torture Devices - Large/Extra Large Dildos/Vibrators/Butt Plugs, Unnatural/Painful Toys, Nipple Clamps, Piercings, Ballsac Clamps (with/without weights), Wooden Horse, Prostate Milking Wand, Cock Rings (from standard to Iron Maiden modified cock rings), Medical Devices (spreaders/speculums, enemas, urethral sounding/tuning forks, wartenburg wheel, forceps, syringes, anal hooks), Electrical Urethral Sounding, Whips/Paddles/Flogs/Canes/Riding Crops, Ball Gags, O-Ring Gags, Pony Bits, Cloth Gags (Clean or Dirtied - say a rag someone used to clean up his cum with), Dildo Gags (with the dildo being forced into his mouth or a dildo on the outside to use for pleasuring somebody else, or both), Wooden Dildos/Butt Plugs, Irritating or Painfully Textured Dildos/Vibrators/Butt Plugs, Butt Plugs With Tail on Outside, Electric Shock Wand, Humblers, Cock Harnesses, Cock Cages/Chastity Belts/Gate of Hell (with/without urethral penetration)

Conditions - Being lightly to severely injured/beaten, Bloodied Body, Bloodied Anus, Drenched in Cum, Stretched/Gaping Anus, Swollen/Irritated Anus/Sphincter Swollen/Bruised Balls, Raw from Lashings, Raw from Throat Fucking, Raw from Anal Play, Cream Pies, Blushing/Flushed, Panting/Out of Breath, Orgasms, Whining/Whimpering, Begging/Pleading, Blue Balls from Orgasm Denial, Sore/Aching Body, Sore/Aching Ass, Having Welts from Lashes/Paddling/Spankings/Flogging/Etc, Being Dazed/Disoriented or Going into Shock from Extreme Play/Extreme Orgasm Denial, Nude, Tied Up, Erect, Crying, Screaming (from pain or pleasure), Moaning/Groaning, Writhing, Trembling/Shaking, Stuttering/Sputtering, Sweating, Twitching/Clenching Anus, Twitching/Throbbing Cock, Assuming Trained Positions, Drooling, Weakened, Stressed, Frightened, Kneeling, Light to Copious Oozing of Precum, Death/Snuff

Bondage - Hogtied, Spread Eagle, Ass Up, Arms Bound, Legs Bound, Whole Body, Cuffs, Rope, Collared/Chained/Leashed, Muzzles/Gags, Hog Tied, Chained, Tied and Hung, Cock Bondage, Restrained/Left Vulnerable/Exposed/Defenseless, Shibari

MEDIA
M E D I A

T E L E V I S I O N:
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Sherlock BBC
The Walking Dead

A N I M E:
Attack on Titan
Big O
Black Butler
Cowboy Bebop
Durarara!!
FLCL
GANTZ
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Gundam Wing
Hell Girl
Howl's Moving Castle
Kill La Kill
My Little Monster
Pandora Hearts
Paranoia Agent
Psycho-Pass
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Samurai Champloo
Say I Love You
s-CRY-ed
Space Dandy
Spirited Away

M A N G A:
Durarara!!
FLCL
Gangsta
Pandora Hearts
Say I Love You
Tokyo Ghoul

V I D E O   G A M E S:
BioShock
Harvest Moon 64
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Legend of Mana
OFF [very interested]
Overwatch
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

W E B C O M I C S:
Homestuck
Starfighter
Teahouse

S I D E N O T E
I am currently looking for a Frankenstein's Monster plot which is down below. Message me if you are interested in playing the role of Frankenstein's Monster. Thanks!

A monster is created by a scientist then shunned by not only his creator but all of mankind. After the abandonment of his creator and shouldering such hatred from mankind, the monster grows spiteful and seeks revenge upon his creator by killing all those which he holds dear. His creator in turn chases him to the ends of the world in hopes of destroying him, but in his pursuit grows weak.

Meanwhile an ambitious man named Robert seeks greatness. He pursues this by attempting a perilous journey to explore the North Pole, whereupon he discovers a man named Victor hanging to the threads of life adrift upon a large sheet of ice - the man is none other than the creator of the monster. After he is brought on board, the man is taken care of and attended to. Upon the Victor's revival he recognizes a kindred ambition within Robert which drove Victor to his own destruction, Victor shares his story a little at a time with Robert, hoping to save Robert from a similar state of losing oneself in the pursuit of greatness. During the few weeks Robert comes to know Victor, they become friends despite Victor's poor health. Knowing that his time is soon, Victor makes a request of Robert knowing the monster is near - destroy the monster in Victor's stead. Avenge him.

Victor does indeed die to Robert's desolation and that very night, the creature appears. Robert is surprised and shocked but the monster speaks eloquently as Victor said he would and Robert is even more surprised to learn of the monster's anguish and torment. Will Robert choose to avenge his friend or to take pity upon the creature?

Ideas
We could either have Robert sympathize with the monster and befriend him or we could have Robert attempt to destroy the monster. In this story, I do want the monster and Robert to have sexual relations, whether they are tender and intimate after Robert showing compassion, or if we take the latter route, and the monster seizes Robert and perhaps decides that as Victor's last companion, he will make him live a life of misery and force his own companionship upon the human. I am happy to keep this vanilla or explore more extreme kinks - whatever your preference! I have a few images in mind for the characters, if for Frankenstein you would like something more monstrous, that is perfectly fine with me!

Images for Frankenstein's Monster

Images for Robert

thank you
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:28:16 PM by kasper »

Offline kasperTopic starter

Re: W R E C K R O O M
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
Open for games.