You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:14:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Park Bench (M for F)  (Read 238 times)

Offline JarulfTopic starter

The Park Bench (M for F)
« on: August 19, 2014, 03:32:18 AM »
I'm looking for someone interested in playing a woman between 20 and 40 or thereabouts.

This is my first request here on E, and I'm not sure how viable it is as a story, but it interests me so I'd love to give it a try.
The story is about two people who over a series of encounters develop a relationship, which may include romance and sex but doesn't have to.
Both are going through a difficult time in their lives, perhaps due to the recent loss of a loved one, a relationship ending badly or simply bad memories. They are sad and lonely but neither crippled by it or seriously looking for change. But change can happen anyway.

They meet by chance somewhere quiet and neutral (such as in a park) and strike up a halting conversation about anything that comes to mind. Next week they continue the conversation and eventually they start doing other things together. Not quite dating, not quite not dating.

I am aiming for a slowly developing mature relationship between these two, with an undercurrent of sadness and melancholy, but quite possibly ending on a brighter note. I'd like a quiet, thoughtful story without a lot of drama between them.

My character, the guy, will probably be around 40 as I want him to have a bit of history.

I have no idea if I can pull this off myself, but I hope it could prove an interesting experiment at least.

Offline PennySludt

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Sister to the Eris ~ Snuggle Shark, watch out! ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • take me. use me. fill me. leave me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 18
Re: The Park Bench (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:47:54 AM »
I might be interested. :-)

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:00:01 PM »
Great!
What would it take to convince you? :-)
Please PM me so we can discuss the story without cluttering up this thread. Feel free to ask me anything there.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 03:34:34 PM »
I've found a partner so locking this. Thanks for the interest :-)