You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:31:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How you can please me, or maybe the other way around  (Read 205 times)

Offline SoumisTopic starter

How you can please me, or maybe the other way around
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:04:44 PM »
Well, hello.

There are quite a few things I'm interested in starting, as I am new and don't currently have any roleplays going. Here's what I'm looking for:

Mostly I enjoy being the submissive, but I enjoy fighting back. You need to prove to me that you deserve my submission, before it's given. I want to be taken in the most basic sense of the word. I want to be torn down, and rebuilt as your hungry slut. I really enjoy non-con, and I love Doms that can take a girl that doesn't want that kind of relationship, and turn it into something she needs.

I am starting to get into being a Domme myself, and will take one or two stories as the dominant figure. I enjoy making someone mine, but I want them to fight a little bit. It's hard to enjoy something that is easily won.

Things I like:
breath play
orgasm denial
orgasm control

Send some love my way, and let's see what we can create