1. Pull out of Iraq fully under a presidential order in ONE year with some immediate pullouts in 90 days.
2. Sign executive orders to do the following:
- Order the assassination of any terrorist leader, supporter of terrorism that aids them and regardless of political position if other means cannot extradite them inot the US.
- Pardon all criminals in Federal prison in for non-violent drug offenses, hate crimes and political activities then give an auto-pardon to any criminal in Federal prisom upon coviction not under one of the three offesnes listed in the constitution. Will recommend any said criminals be tried in state courts.
3. Refuse to sign any bill that has any pork projects or funding outside the narrow intent of the bill in question regardless of how important said bill is.
4. Declare the US neutral under the Hague Conventions, withdraw from all overseas bases and stations, reduce the military to half its current size with the National Guard limited to domestic service only. The Navy and Marines will have the stronger deployment options being the expeditionary forces of the US if needed. Followed our withdrawel from NATO and all military international treaties that obligate us and agree to proportional to the number of nations funding for the UN. That is if there are 100 nations as an example we would pay for our fair share, if the budget was $100 as a simple example we would pay $1. The other nations can ante up their share but no longer would we pay more just due to our economy.
5. Cut any Federal Department that is reasonable duplicated by the states to one quarter its current size relinquished to an advisory capacity.
6. Have all electoral votes divided in each state by who won, so if Florida was as an example split 50/50 the two parties would split the electoral votes.
7. Use the saving on the budget to pay down the national debt doubling our current payments, then where we can reduce the taxes on citizens so they have more money to spend.
8. End NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND and as the president move for states to provide for the health care of their citizens with innovative ideas, reduce Federal funding of health care and eliminate funding for anything not demanded by the consitution where possible.
9. Set-up state managed pension funds to be used in lieu of 401k plans that would have to be invested in that money mobile so if a party moves the funds can be transfered with them. Allowing for a standard pension upon retirement this would be replacing business retirement obligations. The amount put in would be voluntary over a certain minimum amount for those that wish to use these to invest more money for retirement.
10. Intitute a 2 year WAR TAX to recoup the costs for the last year in Iraq and move hard to get the Iraqis to repay us for the invasion and money spent from oil revenue over the next twenty years (could be longer). Or we will pull out immediately and they can take their chances. We might as well get something for this mess oil coming in or money will do.
11. Open up the selective service to women in proportions to the duties they can perform in the military, minus a fair adjustment for military needs, lets say for arguement 30%.
12. Give state governors direct control over the national guard and if they are deployed outside their borders unless the US is invaded or threatened by invasion.
13. Put up a 100 billion dollar prize to the first party that can make and deploy in successful real world tests a missle defense shield then install that in the US, give the technology to any other nation that wants it. That should eliminate the threat of a limited nulcear strike for a rogue state and make us far safer.
14. Fix Social Security setting the retirement age up to 70, raising the income level subject to taxes to perhaps $1,000,000 and raise that tax on the payroll for everyone 1%. Make the money given out more needs based. And then review also cases of the disabled kicking off anyone that can work at any sort of decent job and allow people working part-time to keep some checks coming in. Tighten up the mental illness category so its harder to get on for fairly routine medical conditions.
15. Not sign Kyoto and withdraw from all treaties that affect our soveriengty as a free nation, encourage private industry though to work on Green Technology and develop areas to reduce emissions. Cut government red tape and oversight on business where we can. No more bailouts for industries that act like idiots anymore.