You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:12:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A tale of Two Worlds. Valdemaar and Warhammer 40K!!!  (Read 458 times)

Offline miscreantTopic starter

A tale of Two Worlds. Valdemaar and Warhammer 40K!!!
« on: August 28, 2008, 03:11:30 AM »
Okay, I know these are two vastly different settings, and no, I'm not trying to meld them together in some weird alternate universe. Mainly I'd like to create two different roleplays for each one.

Valdemar - Ever since reading Mercedes Lackey's books I've wanted to start an RP based on this but I've never been able to find anyone who would want to. Contrary to what I normally play I'd like this one to be fairly romantic and sweet, be on the lighter side of things. I think I'd even like to play a male for this one to. Either paired with a female or another male.

Let me know if you're interested.

Secondly...

Warhammer 40K - The big, bad sci-fi universe I've come to enjoy after reading several novels about it. I'd dearly love to find some people willing to use this gritty, dark setting for a session. I'm fairly knowledgeable about it so I think we could make it interesting. More than willing to deal with any of the races or groups. An Inquisitor based one would be nifty, or something with the Eldar. The Sisters of Battle would be just lovely.

Anways, send me a pm if any of these catch your eye, ear, naughty bits, whatever!

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: A tale of Two Worlds. Valdemaar and Warhammer 40K!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 02:47:15 AM »
I tried running a Dark Heresy game, but it sort of fizzled. I think I may have been the 2nd or 3rd to try getting one going.

Offline miscreantTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 03:15:52 AM »
Well, I'm not even talking about specifically getting a game started, just a one on one with an interested party, in either of these two settings.

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 04:08:58 AM »
Warhammer 40K is a great setting but it seems hard to find players for it.