Hemingway's Warcraft search thread [ MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, January 31, 2014, 03:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello, fellow writers! It seems I've gotten to the point where not having a permanent search thread for games set in the Warcraft universe is just a waste of forum space. As such, this thread will be entirely dedicated to games using that setting. A bit of knowledge is required, but I by no means demand that you know all the details of the lore ( which, given all its retcons and inconsistencies, is frankly impossible ). If you have even a basic knowledge of the setting, then don't worry too much about it. On to the reason we're here, the ideas.

Female Night Elf Druid x Female Tauren Druid
Here's one I've wanted to do for a long time: A story of two druids who, despite the enmity between their respective fashion, become intimate. I'd like a female or futa night elf paired with a female or futa tauren, with the night elf being the dominant party ( and my preferred role ). Their relationship may involve bondage, but this is strictly optional.

Female Forsaken x Female Human or Female Blood Elf
I know undead creatures aren't for everyone, but I find the undead women of Warcraft to have a certain appeal. It could be a story of two people who were lovers while still alive, reunited after several years of conflict. Or it might be a very unlikely romance. Or something more sinister entirely.

Experienced Futa x Female Human
A human girl around the age of 18, from one of the farms in Elwynn Forest, sneaks off to Goldshire. She walks into the Lion's Pride inn a virgin, and the only thing that's certain is she won't be walking out as one. Which race the character she encounters belongs to and other such details can be discussed in more detailed. Perhaps it's not just one, either - she might get passed around for everyone to enjoy.

Futa Human x Female Orc or Female Draenei or Female Night Elf
A human hunter with a secret and one of her companions from a hunting expedition to Stranglethorn Vale decide to blow off some steam in a decidedly steamy jungle.

Other interesting options
Goldshire, the dirtiest hamlet in all Azeroth.
Cross-faction stories in general - in particular those involving the more beastlike of the Horde races.
Your ideas! I like other peoples' ideas.

If any of this sounds interesting, let me know!

Hemingway