You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:26:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Low Fantasy - Slavery [ BON/NC ]  (Read 216 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Low Fantasy - Slavery [ BON/NC ]
« on: January 29, 2014, 05:47:14 PM »
I'd like to do a story set in a world akin to the low fantasy world of Conan the Barbarian. It's a setting I've used many times before, and the particular story I'm interested in is a variation on one I've done previously.

In that idea, a barbarian warlord invaded and took control of a 'civilized' city-state, and took the Princess for his unwilling Queen.

In this story, I should like for the roles to be reversed in some way: A barbarian woman is captured by a Prince or King, and made . . . his. I'd very much like for the story to contain a heavy dose of bondage, by way of chains and shackles for restraining and restricting the wild woman, while the captor attempts to break her - or just toys with her. Beyond that bondage, the specific content of the story and their relationship is quite open. I lean somewhat more toward non-con, humiliation and abuse, but I'm very much open to alternatives.

The characters are likewise quite open, the only requirement being that the woman is some sort of barbarian type, the man a ruler of some sort. Optionally, the woman may be a futa/shemale character - this is entirely up to you.

I am, as always, open to suggestions and variations to the story, so don't hesitate to make them. If this sound interesting at all, let me know, and I can flesh the idea out some more, and we can discuss the details.