You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 26, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat  (Read 11893 times)

Offline Datawych

• In the virulent throes of Freud's penis envy
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Great thing about being insane? You're never bored
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hm.. The more I read the stuff happening in Hermatox's lair, the more I want FutaBlack to end up being evil... xD

Offline Kimera

hehe  >:)

Offline Biles

• Shecock Milker
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Hunting and slurping up girly dicks wherever they may be
  • I RP with my 3rd leg ;D
  • View My Rolls
Hm.. The more I read the stuff happening in Hermatox's lair, the more I want FutaBlack to end up being evil... xD

Well, as I recall even though the Green Rangers in the original show started out as the villain, I don't see why we couldn't have the FutaBlack start out as one just as well. :3 Also, the reason I haven't posted was because I was waiting for Sessha, but if I don't hear from that last YuriRanger, I'll go on and make a post if you don't mind. I've been eager to try out one of Silvar's special techniques anyways. *slurps*

Offline bokotousamuraiTopic starter

That could be arranged. It might work that futablack starts as a villain and be the rangers first real challenge

Offline Karasu

hehe don't forget FutaSilver here XD

Offline Vergil1989

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Speaking of, where has been our Hermatox and Tentacula?  I posted for Lilium some time ago lol.

Offline Kimera

Well I was also waiting on tentacula to birth the monster before continuing, but I could get a post up tomorrow, as i'm off in a couple minutes

Offline Kunoichi

Yeah, I'd rather Tentacula stay out of it for a good little while, so feel free to go ahead and make your post. ^^;

Offline Major Major

And Greenie's at the back of the group, trying to go unnoticed as she scans the baddies for weak spots that can be hit For Massive Damage.

Offline Karasu

gotta love watching the Yuri rangers. :D

Boko-sama, lemme know when we Futa rangers can post somewheres XD

Offline Kunoichi

Biles, if you'd like, you can feel free to make it so that Momoko's attack on Silvar ends... poorly. ;)

Offline Kimera

Gonna put a post up in the Hermatox threat later this evening.

Offline Biles

• Shecock Milker
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Hunting and slurping up girly dicks wherever they may be
  • I RP with my 3rd leg ;D
  • View My Rolls
Biles, if you'd like, you can feel free to make it so that Momoko's attack on Silvar ends... poorly. ;)
No problem, I'll wait for both Red, and Pink to make their posts, then my next post will be to actually hurdle all 3 rangers together so I get Silvar to use one of her techniques I've been dying to try. >:3

Well, I'll look forward to that biles.

Futarangers can be introduced after the second battle, as such u think we should keep this first battle short so that we can get the futas in asap

Offline Yugishogun

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Elliquiy Arms! Maku Spark!!!
  • View My Rolls
Just so you know, Biles, the breasts that Suzume was smothering you with were a part of her YuriShield. I can still work it that she was caught off guard by her shield leaving her grip though.

Offline Karasu

I'm all for lettignthe first battle be short, after all they ARE brand new rangers.

Offline Kimera

So who's gonna play the firstborn monster?

Offline Kunoichi

Didn't someone volunteer a jellyfish monster for the first go?

Offline Kimera

Yeah, that was me ^^ , but I thought you made a monster as well so

Offline Kunoichi

I did, but it fits better as a later monster idea. ^^; I can come up with something appropriate if you'd like to save your monster for later, though.

Offline Kimera

I'm good either way so i'll go first then, unless you have another cool idea for the first monster of the series  ;D

Offline Empyrean

I'm just curious. What does the minion lackey position on Hermatox's side entail?

Offline Kimera

You mean the squat & baboo type?

Offline Empyrean

Oh. So be funny and useless then? :p

Yes but also be slutty and ....futary? Yeah futary. Its a word now.