"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Artemis. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."
This is a reboot of the very first group I ever made. A alternate universe Star Trek game with nearly the full range of the Star Trek universe at our disposal. I don't aim it to be perfect, just fun. So, if you are interested in venturing where no one has gone before, I encourage you to read on.
For more information than can be found here, check out the Star Trek Beyond wiki page
- 2-3 paragraphs are expected per IC post, more is okay. Less is tolerated once in a while but not constantly.
- Post once a week, minimum. Let the GM and/or the players involved in your scene know if you can't do this due to RL reasons.
- Use headers on every post, and use them properly
- If you have an issue, take it to PM with the person you have a problem with, or with the GM. Don't take it further in the OOC thread.
- If you drop out of the game, I (Ember Star) as GM, reserve the right to NPC out of the crew or kill off your character so the position may be filled by a different player.
Character Creation Rules:
- Only species that exist in the Trekverse are allowed
- Histories must be at least two paragraphs long and include any information that Starfleet would have on their flies
- Real and real photoshoped pictures are greatly preferred. I'll only allow art if you feel there's nothing else and it looks realistic
- Must have a exactly 150x200 headshot (I can resize and provide this for you)
- You can use characters which appeared on the show for your characters_. But you cannot use main characters for models (I.E. You can use Klingon Guard, but you cannot use Worf)
- Charcters must be PM'd to me for approval
- Try and keep your character somewhat realistic to their species. I don't mind a little flip around on cannon species personalities, just don't go overboard.
Character Sheet Basics Full Name:
Your character's nameAge:
Character's age Species:
Only species from Trek allowedGender:
Character's gender Starfleet Rank:
Ensign, ectCrew Position:
Security Officer, ectUniform Color:
color meanings are listed in the information notes on the wiki AppearanceHeight:
Character's height Build:
Character's body build Hair Color:
Character's color Eye Color:
Character's eye color Other:
Any distinguishing looks, marks, scars, tattoos, extra pictures, ectBio Personality:
At least 1-2 good paragraphs History:
At least 2-3 good paragraphs OtherPlayer:
Your user nameOrientation:
Your character's sexual orientation Ons and Offs:
Character specific or a link to your ownOther Notes:
Anything about your character that isn't covered in the aboveNotes to GM:
For my eyes only, any special notes, questions, ect, that you want me to know.
[floatright][img padding=5]image link here[/img][/floatright]
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]
[b]Notes to GM:[/b]