You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:32:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male Vampire(s) Wanted [Bon-E] MORE MALES STILL NEEDED!!!  (Read 530 times)

Offline Lisossa EtasuTopic starter

Male Vampire(s) Wanted [Bon-E] MORE MALES STILL NEEDED!!!
« on: August 01, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
A Vampires Curse

I am looking for a dominant male/males to play the character of a Vampire for my roleplay

Having moved to a new city an innocent girl (me) stumbles upon a Vampire's lair while in search of her home. Having heard the stories but never quite believing them, she is shocked when she learns of the true existence of the creatures. Having woken them from their slumber she is taken captive by them for their own means both in the means of food and play. Since they have been sleeping for many hundreds of years the Vampire(s) are both very hungry and also have a large sexual appetite for an innocent they can manipulate and anyway they please.

I now have my main Vampire character but I still need more males to play the characters of the Vampire Coven.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:05:03 PM by Fallen Angel Iofiel »

Offline Psyker

Re: Male Vampire(s) Wanted [Bon-E]
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 01:48:22 AM »
This sounds like a very good RP, I wouldn't mind joining, since I have a vampire that I always RP as that would be perfect for this role. I'll PM you with the char sheet.

Offline Lisossa EtasuTopic starter

Re: Male Vampire(s) Wanted [Bon-E] MORE MALES STILL NEEDED!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »