Well, the last thread got off on a real tangent, so lets see if this one will do any better. lol
I'm looking for a pathfinder game, any level, that is looking to fill an empty or abandoned slot. In the same vein, I'm also more than happy to get a slot in a game starting up; again, any level.
I do bring several strong points to the table (besides a set of dice and a character sheet that is)...
* I am a consistent and regular poster in this setting
* I will stick with the game until the bitter end. Be that the climax of a successfully completed game or the last gasp of a terminally ill one. I'll be at the wake or the party when it's said and done.
* I will work with the DM and fellow players to create a character that will fit into and/or fill a needed slot in the party.
* I am Party oriented. My characters WANT to be there, WANT to be involved and most of all WANTS to see the quest succeed. No grumbling about why we're there, who's doing what or why.
* I have a good relationship with several Pathfinder players on E, and get along with just about anyone.
I know that compitition for the too rare Pathfinder games is high, that there are usually 3 or 4 applicants per party slot, but if you give me a chance, you will not regret it.
I lean toward the physical types like Fighters, Rangers and Rogues in a world usually made up of spell slingers. I love playing the traditional races and classes and most of all, I just want to write and play!
On the down side, I am blind and I cannot use either Plothook or Mythweavers. It just isn't possible and that's that. I can and will create a character in any text format that you request. I also cannot read maps, but only a minimal "he's 20' south east of you." is enough to give me all I need to get along.
So... anyone out there want to take up a little challenge and give me a try?