You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:24:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: what is your type  (Read 513 times)

Offline MistermeTopic starter

• times are hard, even harder when brain dead
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • to be or not to be, that is the question
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
what is your type
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:46:23 PM »
what is your type of body that you go for is the question.

Offline klamity

Re: what is your type
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 06:32:11 PM »
I'd say this is more suited for a general forum and not for the request forum

Offline MistermeTopic starter

• times are hard, even harder when brain dead
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • to be or not to be, that is the question
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »
asking a mod to move it now

Offline Moraline

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:56:23 PM »
In a man, I like large men. Stocky, broad shoulders... I like muscles but I like a bit of extra weight on there too. Also, I like hairy men. It's not that I dislike the body builder waxed god look, but I prefer a really stereotypical masculine male.

In a woman, I prefer slender, athletic, and feminine. I also prefer women near my size (within a few inches in height.)

Offline GentleMstr

• Beware those that tell you they love you.
  • Suspended
  • Seducer
  • Master of Sinful pleasures, Yoda
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »
Mental note...No Moraline's body type. LOL

I honestly have been attracted to all types of women. From voluptuous full figured women to small petite spinners. I have to say though women with long hair, piercing eyes, and kissable lips are tops on my list. I find myself more attracted to the person. I want to know someone who is passionate and imaginative. I want to know that the person will challenge me but also support me. I want someone who isn't afraid to say what they want or they are feeling. I know I am a bit off topic, but it goes with topic, too. LOL

Offline pixelated

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
I'm more attracted to a sexy voice than anything else, and how a man carries himself. If he's lewd and inappropriate towards me, I can't stand him. But if he's friendly and a little flirtatious, I respond well to that. I also like men who are clever, and treat me with dignity. I mean, I greatly appreciate a man who takes care of himself, but that's not how I decide who I want to be with.

I don't exactly go for women, but if I did, I have a thing for short, muscular, and masculine women. Or more like there was one particular woman that I knew that fit that description. Ahaha. Crushes.

Offline Jeric

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 01:26:46 AM »
I prefer different features on different body types. For example: If she is super skinny I like any size breasts; small to large, but on a larger frame I prefer bigger breasts. I don't mind hips, in fact I like them.

Online jcsimpson

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 06:05:49 PM »
If she has a pretty face, she's my type.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 06:25:11 PM »
Errr... woman-shaped?

In general not to skinny not too large, but I like just about every shape of woman one can imagine. :|

I hope I don't offend any ladies with my predilections. ;D

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 07:19:18 PM »
Large fuzzy men.  Pretty much it.

Offline Tise

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 09:21:57 PM »

The one on the far right has the body that I'm more attracted to. I'm some what attracted to the type in the middle but I really prefer the type type to the far right a.k.a THICK.  ;)

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 10:03:55 PM »

The one on the far right has the body that I'm more attracted to. I'm some what attracted to the type in the middle but I really prefer the type type to the far right a.k.a THICK.  ;)
*Yoinks them all* :D

Offline Dhi

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 09:15:20 AM »

Online Lilias

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 11:06:18 AM »
I like them lean and ripped (bodybuilder types are a huge turn-off), and groomed enough to do both rugged and sleek well.

Why, of course I'm picky. ;D

Offline Cyle

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 11:36:03 AM »
It's all in the face! And kinda their body. As long as they can run at a steady pace, that doesn't mean much to me. I like men who are very serious with a face that reflects it. I want them to be mature and living by some moral code. I like women whose skin is soft and whose faces are, well, it's hard to be specific about faces, but I know when I see it, and it's not just one thing. With a woman in my arms, I like to feel like I'm taking care of something delicate. In a man's arms, I want to be the delicate one.

Offline Dallas

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • "Don't push your luck..."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 04:28:57 PM »
I prefer a girl with some figure. To borrow Tise's pic, my tastes are typically inclined to either fit to slightly thick. Petite Asian girls with a bit of volume is attractive to me as well. But Asians aside,  I generally like the slightly thicker girls. If she's slim its attractive too as long as she doesn't look aneorexic. Women can be so much more beautiful (to me) with a few pounds in the right places as opposed to the skin and bones extreme. I also like light muscle tone. If they are built like Brock Lesnar, I'm more inclined to be begging her not to hurt me than ask her out to the movies or something. Hehe. No offense to any buff empowered girls out there. ;)

Offline alextaylor

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 03:36:35 AM »
I lean towards guys like Flynn Rider from Tangled or Disney's Aladdin. Big nose, goatee, not exactly muscular but no belly fat. But I get turned on by humiliation, so people on the more extreme sides of ugly - obese neckbeards, Comic Book Guy are also a turn on.