You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:04:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tis the Season.....(F for M or F)  (Read 291 times)

Offline BeckyAnnnTopic starter

Tis the Season.....(F for M or F)
« on: October 06, 2013, 06:38:23 PM »
Ok. So it is that time of year when I begin to have holiday themed ideas bouncing around in my head.  The stories could go on just about any board though I have to admit that my fav is non-con.  Nothing excessively dark like snuff gore or vore.  No solid plots yet, just basic ideas.  In each I play a young (16+) human “victim”.  Below are just some basic ideas. 

HalloweenTaken (or a version of it is anyway) Very predictable and, I am sure, very over used but still has the potential for fun.  New girl in town, trying to be accepted, dared to spend the night in a haunted house.  Other worldly sexiness ensues.

Thanksgiving: (Yes I know it is only a holiday in the US) Young pilgrim lass (or indian squaw) taken captive my a rogue indian or settler.

Christmas: Taken x 2 Oh how I love Christmas.  This could go any number of ways.  As usual, the young girl is taken by some Christmas character.  Could be Santa or Mrs. Claus.  Might be a disgruntled elf or even the ghost of Christmas Past, Present or Future.  (hmmm perhaps a jealous Mrs. Claus takes her ire out on some poor little elf.  *smirk   )

If any of this catches your eye shoot me a PM and let’s discuss it. 
Happy Holidays, Ya’ll.   ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:23:07 PM by BeckyAnnn »

Offline BeckyAnnnTopic starter

Re: Tis the Season.....(F for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 12:01:49 PM »
Bumpity bump!   ;D

Marked one as taken although I could be talked into story centered on the same holiday, just a different setting.