You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:50:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire: the Requiem & Changeling: the Lost  (Read 455 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Vampire: the Requiem & Changeling: the Lost
« on: September 01, 2013, 04:20:29 PM »
So... for a few months now, I've had Vampire: the Requiem core rulebook lying around. I've read most of it, I've even purchased some supplements... but I haven't had much opportunity to play this game.

Anyone interested in running a solo V:tR game for me? I even have a character ready, including the sheet - so we could start pretty quickly.

Also, I'd be interested in playing Changeling: the Lost. Again, I have character concept I know I'd like to play (not the sheet, though). Anyone willing to run a solo story for me?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:46:21 PM by Beorning »

Offline Thorneblood

Re: Vampire: the Requiem & Changeling: the Lost
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 04:11:49 PM »
Those games have changed so much.....i hadn't even realized what it had truly become until i went and looked

Offline ladia2287

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 04:53:45 AM »
I play a LARP Changeling game so I know some of the rules (not well though; they changed quite dramatically for my domain a few months ago). And by coincidence, I have been trying to come up with a concept for a secondary character. Perhaps we could help each other out?

Offline Chtozahuinya

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 02:10:05 PM »
I have a good experience with both. I think all of us could have fun with a Changeling game. I have some DM skittles so I'd be double down.