You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: BDSM/D's scene..please take a look  (Read 456 times)

Offline PixiliciousTopic starter

BDSM/D's scene..please take a look
« on: July 01, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »
Let's say that lately, I've been very neglectful of things around the house and my schoolwork (let's say I'm a senior in college) I've also been very rude and disrespectful to you with talking back and cursing at yelling. It's happened twice before and you've just let me off with a warning but you're becoming tired of it...For this scene, let's say you come home expecting me to be there and the house tidied and dinner being made. Instead, you come home to an empty dirty house; I am nowhere to be found. You get the impression that I don't take your threats of punishment seriously, and you decide that you've had enough and it's time to discipline me.  I am interested in focusing on the dynamics of such a situation in a D's relationship, between a couple that really love each other.  Please feel free to send me a message so we can discuss this further if you're interested :)

Offline Shadowsire

• Daddy Dom ~ Punisher of Naughty Boys and Girls ~ Dominant Sadist
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Dominari Est Tueri (To Dominate Is To Protect)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: BDSM/D's scene..please take a look
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 12:25:57 AM »
I Find this Extremely Intresting.   I would love to give some adivce and help with it if I am Accepted.