You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 27, 2020, 01:51:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Twisted Tales of the Shadowsire (Dominant Seeking Partners)  (Read 296 times)

Offline ShadowsireTopic starter

• Daddy Dom ~ Punisher of Naughty Boys and Girls ~ Dominant Sadist
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Dominari Est Tueri (To Dominate Is To Protect)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2

Greetings and salutations.  Welcome to this little dark and twisted piece of my mind and thank you for showing interest.   I have been on and off of E for some time and this time is unlike the other times I have come back.   I am sad to say I do not have that many spots open to write and am looking to play the games below.   That does not mean I won't be taking communications about other story Ideas, just that I will be prioritizing the story ideas in this thread.  Now for some of the details about writing with me.   I tend to do two plus paragraphs depending on how much I get to work with from my partner, also at times I do longer post when world building and do not expect my partner to match the length in those type of post.

I will only be promising one post a week, but most likely I will be trying to keep up on post.  Of course with that said, there are times when life drags me away,  One such time is coming up next week,  around the first I will be doing household stocking and some meal prep so I will most likely be taken out for a day or two.   Communication is next on the list of details, I am on the E discord and am willing to talk about gaming through it but will only be writing on the forums.  Plus to finalize the game talks I will need a message over the forum PM system.  While that is said, I do prefer to mainly chat over pms as it leaves a trail for me to re-read through later when working on post if need be. Now for my game Ideas.

Currently Closed
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:05:05 AM by Shadowsire »