You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:34:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Suggestion/request be able to make PM's into conversations  (Read 340 times)

Offline BCdanTopic starter

Suggestion/request be able to make PM's into conversations
« on: June 01, 2013, 02:12:55 PM »
What do I mean by conversations? Basically I can invite one or more people into something like a private thread between a small group of people or let people read that small private thread.  Great for private conversations, personal RP's and exploring things you would rather not post in the main forum for privacy's sake. 

I can elaborate more if you guys want. 

Offline Oreo

Re: Suggestion/request be able to make PM's into conversations
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
I believe this is how Veks intends to set up the PM system in the new CMS.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:03:35 PM »
What do I mean by conversations? Basically I can invite one or more people into something like a private thread between a small group of people or let people read that small private thread.  Great for private conversations, personal RP's and exploring things you would rather not post in the main forum for privacy's sake. 

I can elaborate more if you guys want. 

Group discussions can be employed by adding all parties to the To: field and using Reply to All by everyone when responding.  All PMs will be displayed in linear fashion with the newest at the top.  Many people use this for the Mafia-style group games so factions can discuss among themselves outside of the OOC thread.

Is this what you are looking for?

Offline BCdanTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 04:08:53 PM »
Yeah I think! I can try that, though it a bit hard to remember to always press "reply all".  I hope the new CHS system works well. 

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
Yeah I think! I can try that, though it a bit hard to remember to always press "reply all".  I hope the new CHS system works well. 
Tell me about it.  I am notorious for overlooking that.