You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:43:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I want to recruit writers for a blog, which section could I do this? (Tech blog)  (Read 290 times)

Offline KenshinTopic starter

I want to recruit writers for a Android OS blog, since Elliquiy is full of such wonderful writers. I figured I would give to opportunity to anyone interested, but I am not quite sure where I should post it. Suggestions? I was thinking off topic.

Offline Ariel

After looking around, my best bet would be either Off or On topic. If you are okay with unapproved members helping out, then you would have to give them a specific thread to chat inside of, since they cannot be given any offsite contact information nor can they PM. That would probably go in the Off topic forum.

If you just want it to be approved members, then it would go in the On Topic Forum, so that way you have a private way to talk and discuss it. You can also exchange private information there, like an email or whatnot, or you can always just discuss the blog in a thread and PM private information. It's all up to you.

I could be wrong, but I think your best bet would be On Topic. But it matters what staff thinks, not me. ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:43:55 PM by Uprising »

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
I'd put it in my signature, personally.

Offline Kythia

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'd put it in my signature, personally.

But surely if you put it in your signature, people would contact you, not Kenshin?

Man, I'm hilarious.  Today's gonna be a good day.