You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:38:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: AM I the only one who has a thing for Nicholas Cages Son Weston?  (Read 280 times)

Offline PaleEnchantressTopic starter

I don't know much about the guy or anything but... I don't care to know about him. I'm just saying id hit it!

Offline CastorTroy

Re: AM I the only one who has a thing for Nicholas Cages Son Weston?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 07:37:15 AM »
His father is soooo much better.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 07:44:32 AM »
His father is soooo much better.
That was what I was thinking, plus can you think of an actor with a more polarized body of work? Which is weird because I like all his movies, even the bad ones. XD

Offline CastorTroy

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:15 AM »
That was what I was thinking, plus can you think of an actor with a more polarized body of work? Which is weird because I like all his movies, even the bad ones. XD

Nope I can't. I'm a big fan of his work too, loved the good and the bad, have viewed an embarrassing amount of his filmography and always go to the movies when a new work of his comes out.