You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:03:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gang bang scenarios. [ MUL ]  (Read 679 times)

Online HemingwayTopic starter

Gang bang scenarios. [ MUL ]
« on: April 27, 2013, 03:44:33 PM »
I have a very simple request: A story involving some sort of gang bang, or something involving at least three characters. It's something that I've never really tried before. I wouldn't object to working it into some wider story, but it may also be a simple one shot. For the roles, I'm leaning toward a female/futa or all-futa thing, however, I'm open to making it a male/female thing, too, given the right circumstances. I'm not interested in making it NC, but force and bondage can definitely be a part of it.

To narrow things down a bit, there are a few settings I'd be especially interested in trying this in. This list is not exhaustive, however, so I'm open to other suggestions. The settings I definitely would be interested in, are as follows:

Warcraft ( The possible permutations here are practically endless, but as always I have a fondness for pairings that cross racial or faction boundaries )
Low Fantasy ( Ancient Rome-inspired, Conan-esque, medieval )
The Elder Scrolls ( Skyrim, and so on )
Modern ( In particular, older woman with younger men )
Demons ( A powerful warlock with a harem of succubi? )

That's it for now!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:41:56 AM by Hemingway »

Re: Gang bang scenarios. [ MUL ]
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 05:29:31 AM »
I took out a few settings I'm no longer interested in, added the Ancient Rome-themed and Skyrim settings.

Re: Gang bang scenarios. [ MUL ]
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 07:42:56 AM »
Updated! Added modern and demon settings, and the search is now open for more male/female pairings.